Did you meet your fiance online?

My fiance and I did meet on line!  Three years ago  to the date we met on line, at first people thought it was very weird when we told them how we met.  Now, it's a breeze. We have two great friends that have partners that they met on line and they also are going strong and super happy!  I think meeting someone on line is a great option, especially since we both are professionals and were not into the 'clubbing scene' it made it a lot harder to meet people.  I love the fact that I could 'screen' him for a good month or so before I met him :)

We sort of met online.

We are both from the same small town and actually met a party when I was in Grade 10.

Then, two years later, I got an e-mail from someone who saw my MSN profile and wanted to chat, and it was him. While we were talking, we found out we knew some of the same people and agreed to meet.

We have been inseparable ever since.

Me and my fiance meet in a bus. He was sitting with me and than he started a conversation with me. Before leaving the bus he asked me for my email id. I gave my email id to him. And  for 4 months we did on-line chat. And one day he purpose me. Now we get engaged. We are very much happy know.cheer2.gif

I met my fiance' online a Colorado Sportbike forum! We had the same motorcycle and he offered any help he could with the motor or anything else I might need. We ended up chatting online for a few weeks and met up with a group of mutual friends at a Chili's restaurant in Denver. After that it was all over! We moved in together a month later and have been together for 6 years now! love.gif

That is too funny! It's funny how things turn out sometimes, huh? Congrats!

Originally Posted by magirl View Post

I had a particularly bad summer of dating and finally got so frustrated I posted a "this is me take it or leave it" kinda post on Craigslist, picture and all.  He answered and was soo funny I just HAD to meet him.. and i thought he was adorable!

I met my fiance on eHarmony!  We had both done it on and off for about a year, then a couple weeks into what I said would be my "last time", we were matched!  We met up about 2 days after we started communicating and have been inseparable ever since.

We got engaged 4 months after meeting and by the time we get married we will be together 14 months.  I would have told anyone who did that that they were crazy! haha.  But I am 100% sure he is my soulmate & my best friend.  Go eharmony!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I met my fiance online - on Skype 4 years ago. I was in Poland, he was leaving in New York. I was planning internship in NY so I was looking for people from there. His name came up as one of the first ones and I asked him to confirm me as his friend. He did it and we started chatting. After 2 months of constant phone/video calls he flew to Poland to meet me and we are together ever since. The first year we were separated - I was living in London and he was in the States. But he was flying to visit me every couple of months. After a year I got a visa for 2 years and moved to NY. When my visa expired we both moved to London and 3 mopnths after that he took me to Paris for a weekend and proposed:)) We started planning the wedding for February 2011 and my K1 visa got approved 4 days ago. We are moving back to the States in 3 weeks:))

I met my fiance on match.com, and we couldn't be happier!  I was actually the first person that he met on that site.  I know it sounds cliched, but it was love at first sight.  I always kind of thought it was BS when people would say that they knew they were going marry someone the first time they met them, but now I know that it really can happen.  He was the sweetest, smartest, and funniest, (not to mention hottest!) guy I had ever met and we felt like we had known each other all of our lives.  My sister texted me to see how the date was going, and I told her, "I'm going to marry this guy!"  He proposed nine and half months later.  Whenever anyone asks how we met, we never hold back from singing match.com's praises.  We have never felt embarrassed about telling people the truth... the guys online are much better quality than the ones you meet randomly in bars anyway, lol.