Photo

Dreams Tulum Closure (consolidated thread)

• Please log in to reply
690 replies to this topic

#671 nueland

nueland
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:23 PM

So I just got off the phone with Natalia at Dreams Tulum and I almost have 100% confimation that I will be at the Paradisus Riviera Maya! I had been moved to Barcelo Maya Palace and It looks like a beautiful hotel and all but it is HUGE! Yeaaaaaaaaaa I am so happy, but for some reason I am still a little stressed....

#672 sisterofthebrideerica

sisterofthebrideerica
    • 48 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nueland
      So I just got off the phone with Natalia at Dreams Tulum and I almost have 100% confimation that I will be at the Paradisus Riviera Maya! I had been moved to Barcelo Maya Palace and It looks like a beautiful hotel and all but it is HUGE! Yeaaaaaaaaaa I am so happy, but for some reason I am still a little stressed....
      I am so glad that you have some relief from this situation!! The Paradisus looks amazing in all the photos that I've seen (like 752 on trip advisor LOL). I hope you have a wonderful trip!

#673 sdtooley

sdtooley
      • 109 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

So much positivity now on here! I hope that it continues!

#674 neen

neen
        • 633 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:13 AM

YAY...starting to feel optimistic again that we'll be getting married at DT after all!!!

#675 Madbride2009

Madbride2009
          • 51 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:23 AM

I'm sending out the positive energy ladies! Keep up the encouragement!

#676 sgbrown

sgbrown
            • 130 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

I'm not really sure... I hope it means they're opening for good, but again, it's just speculation. Either way, I'm hopeful that they will be re-opening very soon and weddings can resume at DT in December. As for whether they will close down again after high season, I hope not but I guess we'll just have to wait and see for this supposed "announcement".

#677 alin & mako

alin & mako
              • 134 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:04 AM

I just wanted to say hi from Mex ladies. I am here at the Barcelo Palace. It is a beautiful hotel and the rooms are super nice. For me the only bad thing is that it is really big, so long walks, and the sand at the beachis not very soft. But the food is absolutely delicious and they have been able to accommodate everything I have asked for so far. My wedding is on Sat. I already met one of the other ladies from the forum here, I know there will be several of us here this week. 4 more days until the wedding!! Time flies once you get here, it is crazy!! Hope you are all well and not too stressed.

O'h, and I met with Sandra and Liz her and hey are on the ball. Felt so much better after the meeting, I am not worried about it at all anymore. Such a relief!!!

#678 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                • 192 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:43 AM

WOOWHOO! Oh that's so great to hear....4 more days and counting (I can't imagine how excited you guys are!). Enjoy every second hun and congratulations again!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by alin & mako
                  I just wanted to say hi from Mex ladies. I am here at the Barcelo Palace. It is a beautiful hotel and the rooms are super nice. For me the only bad thing is that it is really big, so long walks, and the sand at the beachis not very soft. But the food is absolutely delicious and they have been able to accommodate everything I have asked for so far. My wedding is on Sat. I already met one of the other ladies from the forum here, I know there will be several of us here this week. 4 more days until the wedding!! Time flies once you get here, it is crazy!! Hope you are all well and not too stressed.

O'h, and I met with Sandra and Liz her and hey are on the ball. Felt so much better after the meeting, I am not worried about it at all anymore. Such a relief!!!

#679 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
                  • 161 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alin & mako

EEK!!!! How exciting!!! 4 days to go!!!!

Thank you so much for letting us know how things are going! we leave late late Sat night and arrive in Cancun Sun morning. Im getting super excited now! Its good to hear you are liking the resort (besides it being so huge...)

Best of luck on your special day! Congrats! and best wishes :)

#680 amy706

amy706
                    • 506 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

YAY!! Great to hear! Have a wonderful wedding and trip!!

For the rest of us who are DT in waiting - any word today??
                      Amy706
                      Washington, DC
                      Dreams Tulum
                      December 5, 2008
                      Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users