Photo

Dreams Tulum Closure (consolidated thread)

• Please log in to reply
690 replies to this topic

#371 MonoAmor

MonoAmor
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:10 AM

OMG Joann! I just was reading your post and noticed your countdown ticker and nearly had a heart attack!!!! 24 days!! I havent been counting to the wedding really and seeing that number surprised the crap outta me! Ive been so preoccupied with our trip to Toronto before that.

Everything is crossed and Im praying it will open! Im also on my BEST behaviour in case karma wants to help out the situation!!

#372 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:30 AM

I have my fingers, toes and anything else that can get crossed for you ladies! When are we supposed to hear any updates?

#373 alin & mako

alin & mako
      • 134 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

I think we are supposed to find out sometime this week. I was told today, but Jody was told the 25th... so who knows...

#374 chandrathebride

chandrathebride
        • 90 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

I spoke with Daniel, the Sales Coordinator at DT, and he told me that people who are arriving by 11/15 are having the option of being moved. (I couldn't understand if it is a complete requirement or not--sorry.) He is calling me on Thursday to tell me whether I have to be moved or not since I arrive on the 11/16. Unfortunately, he said they hadn't ever received my information from Kevin, the VP, who I emailed earlier this month to make sure he had my info. ARGHH! So, I guess I wanted to give another November brides a head's up--they didn't have my info, let's make sure they have yours!

#375 can't wait!

can't wait!
          • 517 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

Chandra, you're kidding, right? This is insane! It never ends. So before it was Nov. 1 and now its Nov 15.
            Wow!

#376 MonoAmor

MonoAmor
            • 93 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

Does having an option mean we can choose Dreams Tulum?? Why would anyone want to move resorts if they dont have to? That doesnt really make sense to me I guess. I wonder if thats there way of hinting that were going to be moved. This is soooo depressing!!!!!

#377 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
              • 161 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:14 PM

ARGH!!!! giving us the run around again... Why cant they just simply say, we're moving November brides now too.. That way we can mentally prepare for our wedding to take place else where... Why must they do this?

Dreams Tulum needs to suck it up! and simply tell they're future guests the truth.

Ive still got my fingers crossed!!! I want good news!!! hopefully we get some soon...

#378 Blkatz

Blkatz
                • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:38 PM

I think we need to get a definite answer from them about this. Each week it is something else...ugh! You poor November brides...

#379 cendcar

cendcar
                  • 163 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

I don't think even they have their information straight.....it sucks not knowing what to tell your guests.

#380 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
                    • 161 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

I don't want to tell any of my guests yet!

Not until I know for sure! I don't want to stress any one else out! (for now...)

We're especially avoiding telling my future mother-in-law... I'll have a whole other file of drama to open up... oh lord!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users