Photo

Dreams Tulum Closure (consolidated thread)

• Please log in to reply
690 replies to this topic

#131 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:40 PM

Thanks for the updates...I haven't heard ANYTHING at all today....nothing good or bad...
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#132 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

Anna - wishing you a BEAUTIFUL wedding...I'm sure everything will be just lovely so enjoy yourself! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return as a married woman!!!

Trish & Brooke - good luck girls, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get your dream wedding in Tulum after all, but if not, I'm certain everything will work out beautifully in the end anyway! Big Hugs!!!

#133 B&J2008

B&J2008
      • 266 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

Hi girls. I just now had a chance to get on here today. I was at work for a few hours and then...we got married! We had our legal ceremony today! Getting ready to post a few pics. I haven't had any updates either...still patiently waiting.

Anna, I know you will have a wonderful wedding. I wish you the best and can't wait to see the beautiful pics when you return. Hey, you never know, Trish and I may see you there!!

#134 SBlake

SBlake
        • 150 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

I spoke with someone in reservations and they said they plan on reopening Oct 6th. who knows, keep our fingers crossed!

#135 chandrathebride

chandrathebride
          • 90 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

Brooke--congrats on making it official! We did that, too. Doesn't it feel bizarre?? Would love to see pictures!

#136 B&J2008

B&J2008
            • 266 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chandrathebride
              Brooke--congrats on making it official! We did that, too. Doesn't it feel bizarre?? Would love to see pictures!
              It does feel different. Good different, but I'm trying to act like it didn't even happen just cause I want all of the feelings to be on our Mexico day, where ever that may be! I posted some pics in my thread, just posted few minutes ago.

#137 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Brooke you're a married woman now! Wow! My FH were just talking about when we should head down to the courthouse to make it "official". I want to do it a couple of weeks before the wedding.
                Congrats on becoming a MRS! Let's hope the next time will be in Tulum and not elsewhere!

#138 B&J2008

B&J2008
                • 266 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

It actually feels really great! I love it! Im going to be so sad to take off my wedding band until the Mexican date though!!! it looks so good on my hand with my e-ring!!

#139 cendcar

cendcar
                  • 163 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

Anna---Have a great time and make it a blast!

Brooke and Trish...I know everything will work out for you both! B-Can't wait to see your legal day pictures! Mine is coming up soon!

I still have about 3 weeks so I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

#140 evtalbot

evtalbot
                    • 173 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:12 AM

I just heard the news about DT closing..... stay strong DT brides! I heard that if they are still closed at the time of your wedding they will route all guests to Dreams Cancun or Secrets. You will have a beautiful wedding, regardless of which resort you are at, they are all gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users