Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

Which Dress Do You Like Better?

Sweetheart it is... and totally agreeing with Tami... the middle of 1 I love. I had the same problem in finding what I wanted but it found me and even with me Blue in it! Keep looking it will find you before you know it.. !!

If I had to pick between these 2, I like #1 better. You could probably alter that to have a sweetheart neckline if you like that better. But if you only felt "ok" about both of them, then I think that neither of these are "IT" and you should keep looking. There are so many nice gowns out there I am sure you will find something that blows you away! Although, I'd have to say, you better get on that quick, with your wedding in Feb! Good luck!!!!

Yeah, I'm definately looking for something that is shape-flattering on me. I don't know if any of you other ladies are short-waisted, but I am, and it is so damn hard to find anything that flatters a girl like me with my short waist...not to mention I could stand to lose a few more still, I'm sure glad I lost 20 lbs though or this would have been unbearable I think lol.