Sign in to follow this  
samanthag

wedding dress dilemma!! I need your help!!!

the 2nd dress is beautiful and you do look great in it, but honestly it was almost a let-down after seeing the 1st one ... that 1st dress just has a definite wow-factor! i'm in LOVE with it but can't rock a low back with my body LOL.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first dress!!! It is so beautiful and unique!!! You look amazing in it! my only concern with that dress is the sun tan line issue. Your going to have to be careful not to get to much sun on your back before the wedding! Besides that...go with number 1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
but OMG who is the little girl in the shades?!?! haha she ROCKS!
She is my flower girl! Ha! I forgot she was in the picture!
She is sooo adorable trying to help me out with the dress!

I really like dress # 2 the best. But I also like dress # 1 and the back of it, like someone said earlier - you have the body for it while some of us wouldn't dream of wearing a dress like that! You look amazing in both dress!

Oh, I love the lace dress (strapless - 2nd set of pics posted - I think that's your original dress) with the mantilla veil. It is absolutely gorgeous on you!!!!! WOWZA!!!!!

oh my goodness i simply lovveeee the first dress it is probably the best dress i have ever seen.It does look a little big at the bust from the back view if that makes sence.oh looking at it again its beautiful and not to poofy.Having said all that the 2nd dress is very lovelt too .DRESS NUMBER ONE .LOL who is the designer?

That first dress is amazing, so different, not like any other dress around. I would go with that one. Of course, the second one looks great on you as well! But, it is similar to a lot of others and the first isn't, it's very unique.

Just for the wow factor and how great it looks, my vote's for number #1! Great dresses, you look great!!!!