Photo

a few special pics

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 royfa

royfa
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:18 PM

Congrats! I like the one with the shadow!
    Fannie & Pierre

#12 B&J2008

B&J2008
    • 266 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

Congrats on the legal day!!! We just had ours today. My parents were with us, but if I had it to do again, I wouldn't tell anyone at all. I think you are making a good decision. It will still be very special on our real Mexican wedding day though. I'm so happy right now though, I'm married! I can only imagine what you are feeling! Your actual wedding day is on my birthday :)!

#13 can't wait!

can't wait!
      • 517 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

Congratulations!!!!
        I'm getting butterflies in my stomach just reading about your legal day and how secretive it was. I can't think of anything more romantic!!!
        Plus, just think, you're officially a married woman now, and NO ONE knows!! (well, except for us BDW ladies!)

#14 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kathie
          That's awesome, congratulations! Is that York? We go up there every year for a week in the summer. I love it there. We actually considered having our wedding at the new Meeting House at the Union Bluff.
          That sure is York, Me! WE love it there.

I feel so naughty that all you girls are the only one who knows and not even my family / Bff's know that I am married- Wow it is really wild when i think about how simple it was but yet how REAL it is!

We got the actual wedding certificate aka liscense in the mail today -now it is really official! AGH!

I am really glad that we did it this way, it is what true love it all about - just us, no drama, no struggles, no making everyone else happy.

i def recommend it to everyone considering something private prior! For sure! I just wished we asked a few more people to take some pics of us. The JP was real quick and didnt really check that they came out prior to leaving. O well.

Funny story- the witness' were all teary eyed and we sat and just let the moment sink in for a bit after.. Then a random guy came up to us and slipped us a $2 bill and congratulated us telling us that he was honored that he was the first to give a gift. So sweet - I guess that there really are some nice people left.

But it was weird because there were tourists looking at the lighthouse- and we were getting married and a few people were looking at us trying to figure out if we were really getting married / practicing / what..

Ok enough reminising - it was wonderful... :)

#15 JoLo908

JoLo908
          • 889 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:08 AM

I love your pics! I am so happy that you are doing well!

#16 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:17 AM

Congratulations! This is what I am thinking of doing too. I think it's so special.

#17 lscilley

lscilley
              • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

Congrats it looked very beautiful there. Now th countodwn to the beach wedding!

#18 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:44 AM

congrats! I love how top secret the legal day was...how perfect!

#19 LisaMark

LisaMark
                  • Banned
                  • 125 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

Congrats to you both! It's so cool you were able to steal that little moment away for yourselves :-)

#20 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:40 PM

That's awesome - what a beautiful location. CONGRATS!!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users