Photo

May have found jewelry ... want opinions please!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
    But I want your girls opinions first (I'm becoming dependent on you guys now! Hehehe)
    I know what you mean about getting the opinions of the BDW girls!! I can't do anything without all of you!!

The necklace & dress are both beautiful!! And I love how you are matching with your MOH! (I'm doing the same...well...keeping in the same theme...http://bestdestinati...t29355...you'll have to scroll down, or change page to see what I decided for my MOH)

#12 Amarillis

Amarillis
    • 1,913 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:54 PM

I love the dress and the necklace... i like how the necklace is pretty but simple and i think it will look great together~!

#13 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

Thanks so much for the opinions ladies!!! I can't wait to order it now! I haven't heard back from the creator about a second necklace for my MOH.... will let you know waht she says ...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
        That necklace is perfect!! The 'drop' front and back will look so amazing with your dress.
        I love the idea of your MOH wearing a colored one..
        Or maybe (just a suggestion) you should wear one colored the color of your MOH's dress and she wears the white one?!?!
        That's an awesome idea! I could put the blue/green on on the back of my necklace (she has a sand-colored dress with a sage green sash) and she can wear a clear one ... hmm ... such a good idea!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        I know what you mean about getting the opinions of the BDW girls!! I can't do anything without all of you!!

The necklace & dress are both beautiful!! And I love how you are matching with your MOH! (I'm doing the same...well...keeping in the same theme...http://bestdestinati...t29355...you'll have to scroll down, or change page to see what I decided for my MOH)
        The link is to the main BDW forum page! I want to see what you chose. :)

#14 Celina

Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:44 PM

Wow - what an amazing necklace! I thin kit will go good with your dress and the sweetheart neckline. Definitely adds pizazz. I agree to not go so ornate.

The necklace will end up competing with the lace on the dress and it could look too busy.
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#15 mpajkos

mpajkos
          • 359 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

I think you found a great necklace! It will look fabulous with your dress!

#16 SCzhen

SCzhen
            • 99 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:36 PM

The necklace is so pretty and delicate! its perfect with the dress. And I like the idea of you wearing a colored one too.

#17 ~Debra~

~Debra~
              • 500 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:48 PM

I love the necklace!! I think its so elegant looking but also fits the occasion. I think it will go perfectly with your dress.

#18 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:02 AM

Oh I just LOVE that necklace and might have to get it for myself too! There were lost of ladies looking for something just like that a few months back! I'm going to have to bookmark it! It's PERFECT for you!!!

#19 SAM

SAM
                  • 542 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:20 AM

I think it is very cute!

#20 roo66

roo66
                    • 1,001 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

very pretty i love the way it dangles down your back, get it quick lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users