Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmit101 View Post
How did you go about hiring this photographer? is he located in jamaicahuh.gif
I met David at a wedding show in Atlanta. I paid for his travel expenses to have him travel to Jamaica. It was well worth it!

wow Brittney - your pics are fantastic! I am still going through them because there are so many - but I can totally see why you LOVE them! I'd recommend David too, based solely on your pics!

And BTW CONGRATS b/c I don't think I've had a chance to tell you that since you've been back!!!!

WOW!! Gorgeous!!! Every photo is perfect. I've been so anxious to see your pics smile03.gif Congratulations!!!!!!

Did your girls like their jewelry? Your look came together so seamlessly,the pearls with the red flower and the glam hair- very hollywood! I would love to use one of your head shots on my website and in my catalog I'm putting together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape Gems View Post
WOW!! Gorgeous!!! Every photo is perfect. I've been so anxious to see your pics smile03.gif Congratulations!!!!!!

Did your girls like their jewelry? Your look came together so seamlessly,the pearls with the red flower and the glam hair- very hollywood! I would love to use one of your head shots on my website and in my catalog I'm putting together.
My girls loved their jewelry! They have worn it a couple times since the wedding. I will be getting my pictures on DVD. I will need to check with David to see about using one for your website. My copyright release is for personal use. I will let you know. Thanks for all the compliments!!!