Sign in to follow this  
Kathie

Don't you just hate being woken up?

So I decided to get to bed early tonight and I was just falling asleep. You know that when you're just falling into a deep sleep and it feels so good? I was right on the verge and the phone rang. It's FI's work, the second shift crew and they had a question for him because the supervisor who works the night shift was out sick today. I'm so peeved. Of course he rolls over and is already snoring and I'm in here on BDW because now I can't sleep. GRRR!

our neighbours are doing a loft conversion just now - been getting woke up for over a week now...its killing us!!

And to top it off, the postman chapped the door this morning when delivering the mail...i ran down half a sleep...no one there!! he must have done it "by accident"!!

I love life today! lol cheesy.gif

If I were like FI and fell asleep when my head hit the pillow I wouldn't mind so much but I'm an an insomniac. I did end up getting to sleep around 1ish but I'm still tired this morning. GRRR!

That was totally me this morning... for some reason I woke up at 4:30am and was wide awake... So I laid there forever trying to go back to sleep. And right as I was getting there, I got a text from one of my BM's. Argh... I was so close... Anyway, I just said screw it and got up to go to the gym.

If I get woken up suddenly I get nasty lol On my birthday FI didn't tell me he was coming home and he rang the doorbell at bloody 7am!! I opened the main door (I have a porch) with my eyes still shut thinking I could open them just as I got to the porch door lol Unfortunately FI had got into the porch and had rang the bell and bent down with his head up against the door so when I opened it his face was right there lol

He said boo I got the shock of my life and punched him on the nose and burst into tears lmao I nearly died but it was his own bloody fault if you ask me lmao