Don't you just hate being woken up?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:02 PM

So I decided to get to bed early tonight and I was just falling asleep. You know that when you're just falling into a deep sleep and it feels so good? I was right on the verge and the phone rang. It's FI's work, the second shift crew and they had a question for him because the supervisor who works the night shift was out sick today. I'm so peeved. Of course he rolls over and is already snoring and I'm in here on BDW because now I can't sleep. GRRR!

#2 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:17 PM

LOL...at least you are doing something productive. I really hate when that happens though so so sorry.

#3 FutureMrsLewis

• 583 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

Aggh, I have HORRIBLE insomnia, so I feel your pain lol That's why my phone is turned off as soon as I go to bed, because NOBODY comes in between me and my sleep lol

#4 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:49 AM

Oooo I have it too! It takes me FOREVER to get to sleep so when I'm there, it makes me sooo mad to have to try to get back if I am someone wakes me up.

#5 SAM

• 542 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:56 AM

Me too! It takes me forever to get to sleep. My FI can fall asleep anywhere...so lucky. Arggg

#6 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:16 AM

our neighbours are doing a loft conversion just now - been getting woke up for over a week now...its killing us!!

And to top it off, the postman chapped the door this morning when delivering the mail...i ran down half a sleep...no one there!! he must have done it "by accident"!!

I love life today! lol

#7 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:31 AM

If I were like FI and fell asleep when my head hit the pillow I wouldn't mind so much but I'm an an insomniac. I did end up getting to sleep around 1ish but I'm still tired this morning. GRRR!

#8 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:35 AM

That was totally me this morning... for some reason I woke up at 4:30am and was wide awake... So I laid there forever trying to go back to sleep. And right as I was getting there, I got a text from one of my BM's. Argh... I was so close... Anyway, I just said screw it and got up to go to the gym.

#9 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:40 AM

Well at least you did something constructive!

#10 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:08 PM

If I get woken up suddenly I get nasty lol On my birthday FI didn't tell me he was coming home and he rang the doorbell at bloody 7am!! I opened the main door (I have a porch) with my eyes still shut thinking I could open them just as I got to the porch door lol Unfortunately FI had got into the porch and had rang the bell and bent down with his head up against the door so when I opened it his face was right there lol

He said boo I got the shock of my life and punched him on the nose and burst into tears lmao I nearly died but it was his own bloody fault if you ask me lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users