Dreams Cancun - Email Response Slow

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 SusanK

• VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:40 PM

I spoke with Claudia on the phone today. I wanted to make sure that she had our wedding date correct and ask her about the slow response time on e-mails. She told me that she had received my e-mails and responded to all of them. I told her that I had not received those responses. Then she suggested that I check my junk/bulk mailbox. She explained that she has had trouble with her e-mails being caught by spam guard. Sure enough, I checked my bulk folder, and I had several responses from her and some other vendors in Mexico that I thought I had never heard back from. Not everything was there, but some was. So give that a try if you haven't yet. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to talk with her on the phone. I coach high school girls' track, and just thought I'd try her quick before practice...expecting just to leave a voicemail. Much to my surprise, she was at her desk...and I only had a few minutes. Go figure!
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#12 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:03 PM

Thats good to know Susan! I never even thought of that, I bet a lot of people are having that problem!

#13 wedding2007

• 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:16 PM

I had been thinking the same thing about the Spam Filters. When I checked mine I had nothing! I think I'm going to look at some other resorts.

#14 SusanK

• VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:01 PM

The few times that I have gotten a hold of her by phone it was between 1:30 and 2:30 Central Time. Call the hotel direct. Dial 011-52-998-848-7000 and ask for Claudia Cantillo. If she does not answer, leave a voicemail. If she still doesn't get back to you, you could try asking for a manager. Did you try filling out a wedding request form on the Dreams Cancun website? That's what I did, and got a quick response. When are you thinking of getting married? I made my arrangments at the beginning of Feb., and there were no Saturdays available for 2007. I was able to reserve one of the last Fridays (Oct. 12) that was still open for this fall. If you can go with a weekday, you'll have more options. There might have been some Thanksgiving days available, but keep in mind that travel is more expensive at that time!
          Good Luck!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#15 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

just a heads up...they are having the mexico toursit convention right now and it is 2 weeks...so if you are having a problem hearing back from the hotels, give it some time.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 atjorgensen

• 101 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

i never did get any emails back from her at all until tammy contacted her for me. since im planning on using tammy as my ta that seems to be the easiest. good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users