Sign in to follow this  
wedding2007

Dreams Cancun - Email Response Slow

Does anyone have a good way to get information from the WC at Dreams? I've sent numerous emails to Claudia with questions and wedding date options but I have not received any replies. I could understand a 24-48 hour delay, but a couple weeks seems a bit much. Maybe she is on vacation or something? How is everyone else's experience?

I had a similar problem contacting Sandra at Dreams Tulum. It ended up being a problem with me using AOL to send emails to her. I created a Yahoo account to use and have had quick responses since then. It's kind of a long shot, but it could be a problem like that.

I've had the same issues w/the Dreams PV WC - it's awful. Luckily Tammy (the host) has been able to help me, but it's still not good!

It's not just you! We all are having the same problems with communication issues with Claudia! I have a TA, and she is able to get a response out of her with in a 48 hours. If you don't already have one, it might be something to think about! (the host of this website is also a TA that specializes in DW's!)(Tammy)

Let me know if I can help!

Leigh

I had the same problem until I found my TA. She really gets a quick response. I have no idea why Claudia responds so much faster to her than I but it works! Find a TA that specializes in destination weddings, so they know the ropes of getting these WC to respond!

My replies used to be very fast, less than a day usually. Lately I've had to call to get a response.

Pipi619....When are you doing your site visit in June? I think we are going to be there in June as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
I had the same problem with my hotel's WC until my FI decided to call the hotel's manager, she now gets back to me immediately wink.gif
Hmmmmmmm, maybe we should all try your approach!!!!!! Seems to have worked!