I can't send PMs

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:40 PM

i still can't send PMs.... even if i click on someones user name the option to PM them isn't there. nor is the PM link under the unread threads.

am i being punished?

#32 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      i still can't send PMs.... even if i click on someones user name the option to PM them isn't there. nor is the PM link under the unread threads.

am i being punished?
      I'm in the same situation as you.

#33 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

ok, i'm on it...so weird that it started working for some.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#34 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:30 PM

Im also not able to see my PMs..

#35 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:48 PM

i don't have that option either. not that it matters, i never get pm'd

#36 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lauren
            i don't have that option either. not that it matters, i never get pm'd
            hahaha i was just thinking the same thing.. i haven't even bothered to check

#37 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

I just tried to donate some points and put $$ in the bank/lottery/etc ... but it says I don't have access to any of those areas. FYI. I know you are on it, Tammy! :-)

#38 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

So I was a little late to all this drama, cuz I just noticed my PM's were down today, and Tammy already fixed it in the meantime. But I still can't buy gifts or anything, are other still having this issue?

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

ok...on to see what is up with vbplaza

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#40 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

can you guys all buy lottery tickets now? or anything else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users