• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

I can only read them. my inbox isn't full. This just started today.

anyone else having this problem?

earlier i thought i was just not seeing the send button. but, i've looked all over so it must be gone.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:08 PM

I was just about to post this, Morgan. I can't send pm's, go to the bank, or the lottery....

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:10 PM

ok so it isn't just me. i suspected ann blocked my ability to send PMs somehow :)

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

i haven't tried to send pms...let me see

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

yep, I can read mine, but not respond. I'm sure Tammy will have it taken care of soon. (that will be my excuse for not having responded to a couple of PM's yet, lol). I am simply running behind. :-)

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

ok, i can read and respond to pms.

the little icon is gone for new messages but if you use the link to the left, i can compose new pms...

if you can tell me exactly what you see (screenshots help)...i can try to figure put the prob.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

i'll do a screen shot ASAP. i need to redownload gadwin print screen...

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:26 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

i just did all of this & then realized that i should have scrolled down a little to get the bottom.

let me know if you need another pic. the button that is cropped just says delete

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

ok i think this picture will be more helpful

Click the image to open in full size.

#10 JessicaM

JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:36 PM

I dont have the link at all on my page...just realized that seeing your screen Morgan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users