Photo

iPhone Users - What are your fav applications?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:01 PM

i bought platinum solitaire and am obsessed w/ spider (card game). i wouldn't have bought it, but i had an iphone gc. they just came out w/ bookworm for iphones. i have uno and monopoly too. i have atomic fart - you can put it on a timer and shut the phone and then it makes realistic fart noises. i trick and disgust dh all the time

#22 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

iPhone & iTouch users you may like this. I really like it. I hate all the boring backgrounds. I don't really want any personal pics on it, just in case I happen to lose it and a wierdo pics it up. Plus its my ipod I have tons of pics for my phone. But here is a place w/ really fun backgrounds to download, and they are FREE! They may not be your style, but i LOVE them.

Poolga. iPhone and iPod Touch wallpapers for the rest of us.

There are instructions on the right hand side towards the bottom if you don't know how to do it!

#23 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

iPhone & iTouch users you may like this. I really like it. I hate all the boring backgrounds. I don't really want any personal pics on it, just in case I happen to lose it and a wierdo pics it up. Plus its my ipod I have tons of pics for my phone. But here is a place w/ really fun backgrounds to download, and they are FREE! They may not be your style, but i LOVE them.

Poolga. iPhone and iPod Touch wallpapers for the rest of us.

There are instructions on the right hand side towards the bottom if you don't know how to do it!

#24 Debs

Debs
        • VIP Member
        • 7,104 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

My latest obsessions are imob and ivampires. Lord help me I need an intervention!

And ShapeUp is a really good app for tracking eating/workouts/water. etc.

Tweetie with my twitter obsession..

Hey you girls on BDW.. are you just using Safari? I find it uber annoying always pinching in and out.

#25 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:13 PM

oh, i didnt realize you could do something different than safari. i like it. except when on bdw and fb cause on both there is a lot of moving to be done to avoid touching something that links you somewhere else!

#26 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
          • 226 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

When are we going to get the BDW iPhone app?!!
            Danielle & John
            Aventura Spa Palace
            October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#27 Debs

Debs
            • VIP Member
            • 7,104 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

Abbs, you need to d/l the facebook application! You are FB'ing in safari??

#28 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

So just wondering what the task list you all use is. The one I downloaded is called "tasks", but wondering if there was better versions.

I just downloaded like everyone you all said. I have to play with them and then get rid of what I don't like. I also downloaded the free menstrual chart or something like that.

#29 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

idk where i got this but get spoof123. it allows you to call someone from another number. i just called my sister from my parents and my parents home from their cells and my mom's cell from my dad's cell. i have NEVER laughed SO hard.

#30 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

Damn, Lauren that does sound funny. But I can't find it! I found spoof call, but that only provides you with a fake phone call to your own phone. Then there was spoof something else, but it was about the lottery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users