Photo

Family Guy

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 StarAndJay

StarAndJay
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:08 PM

my FI loves family guy! Its hit or miss with me tho. I actually got him family guy monopoly for xmas!

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:38 PM

I love it, but I had no idea that it was a new show tonight. I have dvr, so I jsut watch shit, I have no idea when it's on. Hahaaaa

#13 AshleyMichelle

AshleyMichelle
      • 31 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

Love Love love this show! Watch it like all the time since its on TBS, Cartoon Network and Fox all the time!

#14 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:48 AM

hubby and i love family guy too :)

my fave quotes are "See you in the theater" and "Oh my God Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits! It says Ooooooo." "Peter, those are Cheerios."

any episode with greased up deaf guy cracks me up (so horribly wrong, i know) and we LOVE when peter fights ernie the giant chicken! also we have a running joke in our family about James William Bottomtooth III and IV, who eerily resemble a soccer dad we know hahaha :) oh and any break-in with conway twitty is so out of place but so hilarious!

yes, the whole deal with family guy is it goes WAAAAAYYY too far with almost every joke, but thats the fun. even if the joke isnt really that funny, its like instant humor to have to watch it that long!

so so so so so happy that they brought this show back years ago (after originally being cancelled.)!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users