Margaritaville is coming to AC!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

I love Margaritaville! We'll have to plan a BDW get-together in AC (after our babies our born of course so we can actually enjoy the margaritas!).

#2 mpajkos

mpajkos
    • 359 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

I love margaritaville! We are actually having our rehearsal dinner at Margaritaville in KW. We'll have to make a trip to AC to check out the new one!

#3 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:35 AM

Being that I work in AC, this is gonna be really cool. However no one seems to know if they're going to close down for renovations or what is going on. I know alot of people who work over there and with the economy and what has been going on in AC has been really sucky lately!

Maureen, where in Glassboro are you? I grew up in Franklinville, now we live in Galloway Twp. The many frat parties I went to at Rowan! omg! My whole freshman year I spent at my bf's dorm and I only went to Gloucester County!

I'm so game for a AC BDW get together once you girls have your babies! Hell, anyone can always stop in Tropicana and swing by a crap table and say hi!

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cattie
          I'm so game for a AC BDW get together once you girls have your babies! Hell, anyone can always stop in Tropicana and swing by a crap table and say hi!
          Too funny...whenever we're in AC my hubby spends most of his time at the craps table in the Trop. I'll look for you next time we're down there.

#5 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:42 AM

How fun! I've only been to the one in Orlando, FL but it was such a blast! Hopefully it'll be up and running for my next trip to AC!!!

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:11 AM

YES I heard about this, I think it's great! Can't wait.

#7 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

AWESOME!! I love Margaritaville! Great drinks, great good, and very fun atmosphere! Sounds like a great addition to AC!

#8 Cattie

Cattie
                • 594 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TA Maureen
                  That's too weird! My husband grew up in Franklinville. His Mom still lives there on Grant Ave.
                  We live in a development off of Fish Pond Rd. It's not too far away from Rowan but not walking distance.

Haha, my parents still live in Malaga. If your husband graduated from Delsea, I may know him! I graduated in 95. All of my family still lives up there. So I'm up there atleast once a month sometimes more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users