Photo

I hate packing!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sherry

Sherry
  • 390 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:46 AM

I absolutely hate it. I've decided that the only thing that really sucks about a DW is the packing. I hate packing at the best of times, but this is the worst packing experience I've ever had! It's just so HARD when you really want to carry on pretty much every single thing for the wedding, but you already have your dress!

That's all. Just had to vent!

#2 samanthag

samanthag
    • 896 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:58 AM

I feel your pain! Have a drink!
      No wait, that may not be a good idea!!!

Just think, you are packing for your WEDDING!!!!!!

Congratulations!
      Best wishes!!!

#3 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:18 AM

I can imagine what your going through...the more planning i do, the more i get worried that i'm not going to have enough kgs in my luggage allowance!

#4 JoLo908

JoLo908
        • 889 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

Haha, I can't even imagine right now. I have my mom, dad, brother, and his girlfriend on the same flight as FI and I, and I am thinking that maybe if we have extra stuff we can make one of them take an extra bag on board (and of corse we would pay for it)... I am bad at packing normally, but for my wedding! Good luck girl!

#5 Sherry

Sherry
          • 390 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

I told FI that we should see if we can get a seat for my dress, and then my dress could bring a carry-on and check a bag! He does not seem to be going for that plan... lol

#6 syl1115

syl1115
            • 789 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:57 PM

Haha - I had 4 suitcases just with wedding stuff. Since we flew Southwest, I made my daughter and her friend take one suitcase each and me and the FI took one each. We had 8 suitcases and 4 carryons! We had to rent a van when we arrived because my MOH arrived at the same time and she had 2 suitcases! It was tough but worth it.
              Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users