Sign in to follow this  
MelissaH

some aqua & red for the lovely LALA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
Kate - I came across a site this weekend on how to make your own faux red coral: ReadyMade: RE-MAKE

"Designer Kate Lydon created this natural reproduction of sea coral by dabbing a large birch branch with red enamel paint. Place the above-water creation in a vase, squint, and pretend you're snorkeling off the coast of Bali."
You are amazing!!! I have been trying to figure out how to incorporate more coral into our design - hoping to use them in centerpieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreen View Post
I'm going to see what it looks like to make the coral with a birch branch. I'll post some pics if it turns out. I really hope it works. I think it may be a cool idea for centre pieces with some votives around.
PLEASE post the results. I'd love to try this - but I'll let you figure out the details first. wink.gif

OMG, see this forum is why we are running around crazy in circles with a martini glass in our hands... everyone has such great ideas and beautiful things that we are constantly changing our minds. This thread so makes me want to change my colors. It would be very easy for me to replace my green with that red, hmmmmm. Back away from the mouse, very slloowwwlllyy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics