Photo

How much are you paying?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

Till this day, I still don't understand how people have DWs for under $10,000. I swear it boggles my mind. I am def doing something wrong and I haven't even really started yet. LOL. I think I should be letting some of you guys plan my wedding for me. Melissa when you get back from your wedding I may have to ask you to start planning mine. LOL.

-Glenda

#12 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:49 PM

We're spending around $35K - $40K, but including everything, travel, honeymoon, rings, dress, etc..

We're having the wedding at a non-AI

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        Hi Jaime---
        Hey, you and I are both in Dallas! I'm getting married at Iberostar Lindo in January too!
        Cool, have you done a site visit there or are you just gonna "wing it"? We are going down there in June to visit so I'll let ya know what it looks like!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:25 PM

I think when all is said and done we will spend about 15k, this includes our travel (for 3 of us) honeymoon, attire, rings, spending money, wedding, photographer, whatever else I'm forgetting.

We originally wanted to stay under 10k, and we could've if we went with a less expensive honeymoon and didn't get a suite for the week of the wedding, but its our wedding and honeymoon, so we wanted to spend the money for the good rooms.

#15 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:43 PM

No site visit for us. Our TA is heading down there in May or August to check out the new Iberostar resort and plans on taking a bunch of photos for us.

Curious, who are you using for a TA? It would be a kick if we were both using the same person and doing the same resort chain! :)

#16 Heligirl

Heligirl
            • 97 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:13 PM

Let me know how the Tucan looks to you when you go down in June. I am getting married in Sept and am trying to thinks about decor, where to do the dinner and if they have an outdoor reception option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users