Has anyone tried Crossfit?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 TaraBinki

TaraBinki
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:48 AM

Hey Ladies,

I'm starting my first workout tonight! Does anyone recommend how many times a week to do it to make it worth it? I'm working full time and going to grad school so my time is a little tight. I'm hoping I can do it like 2-3 times a week? The other thing is the $$..it seems really expensive! Especially at a time where your saving and budgeting everything for the wedding...has anyone else seen it to be really expensive?

#12 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:09 AM

I started with 2 times a week and lost an inch in my waist if that helps. I think it's $$ but really when you look at personal trainer prices it is cheap. My old personal trainer was $50 a hour

Originally Posted by TaraBinki 

Hey Ladies,

I'm starting my first workout tonight! Does anyone recommend how many times a week to do it to make it worth it? I'm working full time and going to grad school so my time is a little tight. I'm hoping I can do it like 2-3 times a week? The other thing is the $$..it seems really expensive! Especially at a time where your saving and budgeting everything for the wedding...has anyone else seen it to be really expensive?

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users