vallarta adventures outdoor adventure

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• 30 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:44 AM

I was wondering if anybody has gone on the vallarta adventures outdoor adventure? We are thinking of taking our guest there a day or so after the wedding (not before because I'm an accident waiting to happen and would end up with a black eye or something, just my luck!!) It looks a little more exciting than the canopy tour. Just would like some feedback.

Las Caletas...Here we come!

Bride & Groom + 17 guests booked!

#2 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:03 AM

No sorry I havent gone to it but it looks like so much fun. I can just imagine all the excitement from the speed boat, mule ride to the zip lines. Im sure your family and friends will have a blast.

#3 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:05 AM

Some of the people in our party did it and they enjoyed it, but they are 20something. They said it was fairly rigorous so I'm not sure it would be good for the grandparents or other older folks, if they are coming to the wedding.

#4 rbowman

• 107 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

We did this activity when we were in Puerto Vallarta on vacation with my FI parents and we all had a great time. 

#5 Debbie1

• 38 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:49 AM

My sister and I recently visited PV, while there we decided the Outdoor adventure was something that we would like to do.One of the BEST choices of activities for the week! This tour was awesome. The sights were unreal! Favorite part was repelling into the water at the bottom of the water fall, as well as the free fall repel o and racing on the last zip line. This was fabulous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users