Sign in to follow this  
nbro

It's between Palladium and the Iberostar in Jamaica

My name is Natalie, we have just decided to get married in Jamaica sometime in April. I came on this site to try and help us decide between the Gran Palladium Lady Hamilton and the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Jamaica. We are choosing between these two because they are the cheapest 4-5 *'s in Jamaica right now and we want to make it affordable for our guests.

Hi Natalie - good luck choosing between resorts - Jamaica will be a beautiful destination wedding for you and your families - thats soo nice thinking of your families at this early stage as well!

Thanks for the info. I think we decided on the Grand Palladium Ladh Hamilton in Jamaica last night. We needed to just make a decision. Now we just have to select the dates. Still trying to get in touch with the wedding coordinator which is proving quite difficult for my travel agent so far. Any Palladium Brides know how to get in touch with him/her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbro View Post
Thanks for the info. I think we decided on the Grand Palladium Ladh Hamilton in Jamaica last night. We needed to just make a decision. Now we just have to select the dates. Still trying to get in touch with the wedding coordinator which is proving quite difficult for my travel agent so far. Any Palladium Brides know how to get in touch with him/her?
Her name is Charmaine-- I will PM you her info.

Welcome to the site, you'll love it

I'm a grand palladium bride - Mayan Riviera. Love the resort. I'm sure the same would go for the Palladium in Jamaica!

Happy planning! Cheers