Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#631 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:13 PM

I'm excited for BE too.  Matt told me I had to cancel HBO when TB ended, but I don't want to now!  But it's like $30/month, I might have too. Booooo, Matt, boooooooo.

#632 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
    • 563 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

I too found the finale anticlimactic...was definitely expecting some more action/twist to leave us hanging until next June.  Wow, that sounds VERY far away! 

Warning Spoiler Alert (if you have not yet watched the finale)!

Question, if Eric could get out of the cement, can't Russell also get out?

Boardwalk Empire looks FANTASTIC!  Very glad that Sunday nights will still have good tv.  Hopefully you don't have to cancel your HBO Carly, because they really do have some great shows.  There is another show coming out with Jason Priestley as the lead and it may be good as well.  I think its called Fitz (sp?). 

#633 Monique

Monique
      • 415 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

Carly,

I would call your cable company to see how much they charge..I think it's only $10 a month for us (Comcast)...they would probably negotiate or give you some kind of offer or deal...they're always running some kind of promo!

Originally Posted by carly 

I'm excited for BE too.  Matt told me I had to cancel HBO when TB ended, but I don't want to now!  But it's like $30/month, I might have too. Booooo, Matt, boooooooo.

#634 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:52 AM

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of calling them directly.  I have Fios though and it looks like they do all their channels in bundles, which is why it's $30.  But i don't care about any of those other channels!  I want HBO and Showtime.

#635 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:51 PM

So sad that this season is over!

Very excited about this hidden post thing though!  

Russell couldn't get out of the cement because he was too weak and Eric has his fangs so he can't feed to regain strength.

You know I am all about spoilers so as soon as I find any info on the next season or next book, I'll be sure to share!

#636 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:55 PM

Carly, fios is verizon, right? I heard verizon is offering free hbo for awhile, so def check it out!

#637 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
              • 563 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:53 AM

Yes, please share any info./spoilers on the 4th season or the next book....I'm going to be in serious True Blood withdrawl waiting until next spring!

Originally Posted by ErinB 

So sad that this season is over!

Very excited about this hidden post thing though!  

Russell couldn't get out of the cement because he was too weak and Eric has his fangs so he can't feed to regain strength.

You know I am all about spoilers so as soon as I find any info on the next season or next book, I'll be sure to share!

#638 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:53 AM

Yup, verizon.  They are offering free HBO until October 2nd, so I'm going to call at the end of the month when our contract is up to try to get some stuff.  I can't not have HBO now!

#639 dmkn77

dmkn77
                  • 164 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

True Blood is one of my Favorite shows, but it IS starting to get too quirky. Too many supernaturals lately!

#640 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
                    • 154 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

I can't wait til next season starts! I agree too many supernaturals are coming out of the woodwork but I want to see what happens next. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users