• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#621 Clean122

Clean122
  • Site Supporter
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by *Rachel* 

So girls- does anyone think that they are really going to kill off Erik?  If they do, I suspect a rampage of horny women tearing down the HBO studios.

No I think somehow he will get out of it, I cant see him being killed off.

#622 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:03 PM

If they kill off Eric there's going to be hell to pay! Is it seriously 2 weeks until the series finale?

#623 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:39 AM

I don't think they CAN kill off Eric, unless they are completely throwing the books out the window.  He's such a huge part of the rest of the story.  Plus the fact that there def would be hell to pay.

But it does kinda worry me since they seem to have thrown the books out the window already, so who knows!

#624 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
        • 563 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:04 AM

I also don't think they can kill Eric off...he is too much of a main character both in the books going forward and in the show.  Plus that would kill the series, as I'm sure most other "Team Eric" fans would agree! 

Just saw a preview on hbo.com for this season's finale and it looks like Eric will be saved from the sun ... for anyone that doesn't like spoilers, I won't say by who....

#625 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
          • 543 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

Killing off Eric would be the equivalent of show suicide. There's no way they would.

#626 Monique

Monique
            • 415 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

I don't think Eric is killed off or Russell for that matter...I saw the preview for the Sept. 12th and it showed Russell fighting with someone?  Yes the Layfayette and Jesus Black Magic, Voodoo Ritual scene wigged me way out....where the hell is that one going who knows...not loving where Sam's character is going and his brother Tommy is annoying and sneaky...I agree he'll be killed off or something. Still tryign to figure out what's going to happen with Tara and the whole unveiling of the true Egg's murder and Holly the Wican waitress she's freaky... with that said I don't want to wait for the next session it's torture!

#627 mia31

mia31
              • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:00 AM

True Blood is adult TV candy. I don't even bother looking for deep or hard hitting allegory. It's Dark Shadows with a great budget and has, as the series progresses, ZERO problem with making fun of itself and seeing how crazy it can be. Its like the Charlaine Harris books on meth. They basically pick a theme and then see how many wonderful ways they can utterly beat it into the ground.

#628 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

so what did you girls think of the finale? i was thinking they could have ended it at least 5 times before the

off to fairyland

ending that they chose. seemed a tad anticlimactic after all that happened! i spoiler-texted it just in case anyone hasn't had a chance to watch it yet.

do we REALLY have to wait now for another season? booooooooo so sad.

#629 Monique

Monique
                  • 415 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

I have to say that I was a tad bit disappointed with the season finale. I was expecting something cliff hangerish (if there is such a word) giving that so much happended but then it was like fade to black...I really don't want to wait till next season...but thank goodness the Son's of Anarchy is coming back on tonight! I'll have something to pacify me until next year!

#630 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

i'm all hyped up for boardwalk empire, so i'll have that to occupy my sunday nights.

in the meantime i've been going slowly on the books to try to make them last as long as humanly possible! but it's hard bc they are such easy reads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users