• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#391 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

The "Sookie" line was priceless! I was laughing so hard I had to rewind to see what I missed!

Season 3 is already so much better than season 2! I'm pretty sure Alcide will show up on Sunday, only 5 more days!

I really like Terry Bellfleur too. DH still says from last season "Buuuuuuuuulllllllshiiiit! God has horns"

Anyone who hasn't read the books should. They are really quick easy reads and you get more Eric! That is never a bad thing.

#392 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

Plus you get all of Sookie's boyfriends in the book (which you may or may not in the series) and damn if she doesn't get around with some hotties!

#393 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        Plus you get all of Sookie's boyfriends in the book (which you may or may not in the series) and damn if she doesn't get around with some hotties!

she really does!!! I think I was falling for all the guys too. lol Well everybody except Calvin...blah. lol

#394 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mischaka
          I was thinking of reading Dracula. Since in all the vamp books they mention how great it is. lol

Amy, you are funny!!! lol I would have loved to pics of that.
          Hee hee!! I made this album public so you could check out some pix if you want.

The night before Halloween I wore a 70's outfit, Halloween night was Sookie

Amy Fitch's Photos - Halloween 2009 | Facebook

#395 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mischaka
            she really does!!! I think I was falling for all the guys too. lol Well everybody except Calvin...blah. lol
            She sure does! LOL
            Calvin wasn't her BF though, he wanted to be. I think the gyuy they got to play him fits the description in my head perfectly.
            I think that Quinn is going to be in this season, because while watching an interview with Stephen Moyer (Bill) he mentioned it...Maybe he was just referring to the books? I dunno, but I can't imagine who would play him. He sounded beyound hot!
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#396 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KittenHeart
              Hee hee!! I made this album public so you could check out some pix if you want.

The night before Halloween I wore a 70's outfit, Halloween night was Sookie

Amy Fitch's Photos - Halloween 2009 | Facebook

OMG!! I love it!!!! and your Bill is hot!! lol

#397 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by **~Jenn~**
                She sure does! LOL
                Calvin wasn't her BF though, he wanted to be. I think the gyuy they got to play him fits the description in my head perfectly.
                I think that Quinn is going to be in this season, because while watching an interview with Stephen Moyer (Bill) he mentioned it...Maybe he was just referring to the books? I dunno, but I can't imagine who would play him. He sounded beyound hot!

yeah...I know..but wasn't she considering it? I think so. anyway...Quinn...yeah..wow! I'm getting really excited now!! owww!! lol

#398 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:25 PM

Yeah, I was totally crushing on Quinn in the books. I was trying to think of who could play him this morning and I was having truoble. LL Cool J would've been good for that role a few years ago!

#399 mishrn

mishrn
                  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

A friend of mine just turned me on to the series and I love it. I watched the first four episodes of season 1 and HBO pulled the rest of the 1st season off of On Demand. So now I've ordered them through netflix and they aren't getting here fast enough. lol
                    67 booked.....plus bride and groom

#400 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

i think i'm going to ask for the books for my bday since i'll be on vacay at a mountain house that week ... need some good reads for sitting out by the lake! now i wanna know who quinn is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users