Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#371 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:18 AM

I think it was b/c of the blood connection between them....that's the only reason I could think of at the time!

I love Lafayette too!! I was so sad when he was killed off in the books!

#372 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
    • 293 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:45 AM

Im obsessed with this show! love it so much...only bad thing, my FI hates it! thinks its stupid...but hes never watched season 1 and only saw half a show in season 2 so he has no clue what is going on, and doesnt understand how awesome it is...so i have to DVR it and wait to watch it on mon when hes at work! ;( anyway, love it! the dream from Sam was def b/c he has so much of Bills blood in him...yes, Erik definitely looked hot as always..and i love Lafayette too

#373 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

I'm obsessed with this show! We drove home from vacation on Sunday (12 hours) and I forced myself to stay up and watch!

It will be interesting to see what happens this season because there is already a pretty big divergence from the books, but in a good way.

Love, love, loved the naked Eric. If that is any indication of how the season will go, I'm all for it!

I did finish book 10 and was not overly impressed. It was good, but i think 8 & 9 were better. This one didn't really seem to further the plot much.

#374 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:38 AM

So did anyone watch last night

I love how different it is from the books because you honestly don't know what direction they are gonna go with the characters.

But I love Eric!!!! <<<you might see this in every post. lol

#375 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

I watched it. I count down the hours Sunday after dinner just waiting for 9 p.m. lol
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#376 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
            • 946 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

watched it last night....I find I'm waiting in anticipation during the last few minutes, b/c now I know it's going to end on a cliff hanger! FI and I were both doing this last night!

Oh my...I think Eric really needs a bigger part....and should be at least shirtless for most of it! Love him!!!

#377 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

Agree with you girls, yes, yes, more Eric, shirtless, naked, sleeping, I don't care!

Me and my BF were yelling at the tv last night, Sookie say yes, just sleep with Eric!

#378 Mischaka

Mischaka
                • 969 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:26 PM

ok...to you ladies who haven't read the book...just wait!! oh just wait and see!! lol

#379 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

i think i almost peed myself laughing when *sookie* even made fun of the way bill says sookie!

mmmmmmm eric.

#380 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                    • 1,236 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ErinB
                      I'm obsessed with this show! We drove home from vacation on Sunday (12 hours) and I forced myself to stay up and watch!

It will be interesting to see what happens this season because there is already a pretty big divergence from the books, but in a good way.

Love, love, loved the naked Eric. If that is any indication of how the season will go, I'm all for it!

I did finish book 10 and was not overly impressed. It was good, but i think 8 & 9 were better. This one didn't really seem to further the plot much.
                      I wasn't thrilled with book 10 either...It was kind of like EH whatever.
                      I think they are doing a good job incorporating the parts of the book in with the new parts. So even if you have read the series there are still lots of surprises. Umm When can we see Alcide please
                      Agree with you girls, yes, yes, more Eric, shirtless, naked, sleeping, I don't care!

Me and my BF were yelling at the tv last night, Sookie say yes, just sleep with Eric!
                      Ha! I was doing the same Amy. However...I am a little P.O'd that they cut his hair..LOL I always picture Eric the Viking with his long blonde hair and hotness.. :) Not that he is any less hot.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cougs
                      i think i almost peed myself laughing when *sookie* even made fun of the way bill says sookie!

mmmmmmm eric.
                      OMG I cracked up almost as much as I did during last season when Jason acted like the "God" that Maryann was waiting for.
                      So funny!!
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users