Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#361 cb280182

cb280182
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:21 AM

love it, season two has just started over here in the uk on virgin FX. im so addicted ive already read the spoilers on the www.... ops!! hehehe

#362 loua4

loua4
    • 397 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:10 AM

I am in the middle of the second season, and cant wait for the third. I love the books as well. Here in on HBO Canada, we are getting re-runs of season II on wed nights. On nights that i cant watch it I PVR it and watch it as soon as possible. I am totally obsessed, and my FI is too. lol it is great. I love it!

#363 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:46 PM

so, did everyone watch the season premiere?! i am still laughing over a few of the great quotes.

no spoilers, since it just aired last night ... i'm sure some people missed it!

#364 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
        • 946 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

I watched it....I was counting down the time until it aired all day yesterday! My FI and I love the show!
          Has anyone read the books?? I've read the first 2 and they aren't that bad! A little different from the show too!

#365 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:23 PM

I had to watch it!!! I've read up to book 9. I just started reading 10. and the books are alot different from the show. But I can't wait to see what's gonna be happening this season...only cause I know what's kinda gonna happen.

oh and the scene with Bill and Sam scared me terribly!!! lol

#366 Dani55a

Dani55a
            • Site Supporter
            • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

I read the books and love the show!!!

#367 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
              • 946 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mischaka

oh and the scene with Bill and Sam scared me terribly!!! lol
                LOL My FI and I were both like "WTF?!?!" That was a weird, weird scene! Poor Sam!

#368 MSBRANDI

MSBRANDI
                • 124 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:12 PM

I love this show! I have read all the books, and I can say that there is a slight difference. but i think they are really good.

#369 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
                  • 546 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Same with us! That scene with Bill and Sam we were looking at each other like, "Tell me this kind of stuff isn't gonna happen this season".
                    I think it's kind of cliche to add the wolves, but maybe because I think it's too Twilight. I do like the new thing they added at the end "True Blood PostMortem". Really cool.
                    Frankly, Tara is annoying me as usual. I just don't like her character. And I love that Redhead waitress' hair color. So pretty! Sookie seems to have aged a little, but maybe it's just my hi def TV, and now I can see all her wrinkles and pores. And did I mention I am in love with Eric? Holy moly.

#370 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

I don't think it's really cliche to add the wolves b/c it's part of the book series, which was written years before Twilight. I read the whole series but want to start over b/c it was so good, if you haven't read it, you totally should.

But yeah, that scene between Sam and Bill, I was so confused. I'm glad it was just a dream, but why did it happen? B/c of the blood bond between them? Like how Sookie is connected to Bill and now Eric b/c of it? Just wondering what the point of it was.

And I have to say that I love Lafayette! I'm so glad they didn't kill him off in the series like in the books.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users