Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#351 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

should i get into this? it is ironic b/c i thought my brother was going to disown me when he found out i was not watching. he gave me season one - and dh and i only watched the first episode. for some reason it did not hook me right away. is this something that kind of cures as you watch it?
    "Formerly goNDmay9"
    "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
    http://davf.daisypath.com/rkbnm5.png

#352 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pineapple princess
      should i get into this? it is ironic b/c i thought my brother was going to disown me when he found out i was not watching. he gave me season one - and dh and i only watched the first episode. for some reason it did not hook me right away. is this something that kind of cures as you watch it?
      You totally get sucked in the more you watch. If you read the books, the sucking in is even worse! Watch a few more episodes and you won't be able to stop.

#353 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
      • 168 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mnh1983
        You totally get sucked in the more you watch. If you read the books, the sucking in is even worse! Watch a few more episodes and you won't be able to stop.
        sucked in! ha!

off to find the books. you all have convinced me. :)
        "Formerly goNDmay9"
        "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
        http://davf.daisypath.com/rkbnm5.png

#354 Soon2bmrslewis@gmail.com

Soon2bmrslewis@gmail.com
        • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:14 PM

I love TrueBlood! The only reason I have HBO is so I can watch the show. I love it so much that while on vacation I was thinking "darn, I missing the show today!" (it was a Sunday).

If you watch at least two episodes, it will be almost impossible to stop watching. I recommend you walk away now that you can!

#355 Missjacks

Missjacks
          • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

That's so funny because I canceled my HBO 2 months ago, but will reactive in June just when new episodes come about. LOVE that show. And I love how Bill says Sookie's name. Plus vampire men are soo romantic.

#356 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Missjacks
              That's so funny because I canceled my HBO 2 months ago, but will reactive in June just when new episodes come about. LOVE that show. And I love how Bill says Sookie's name. Plus vampire men are soo romantic.
              I too am obsessed with how he says her name! I used to always turn to FI and say in my best Bill voice "Sookie." and he always responds in his best twangy Sookie voice as says "Beeeiiiil!" Cracks me up!

After I finish my current book I'm moving onto the books for sure!

#357 mnh1983

mnh1983
              • 743 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Missjacks
                My friend and I used to walk around at work saying "Sookie" like Bill does over and over. We also decided through many discussions that Eric and Sam are more attractive than Bill. :)

#358 jo2011

jo2011
                • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

I just love true blood me 2 sooo adicted ... :o)

#359 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

Omg, Bill is the ugliest person on the show! My husband makes fun of me b/c I can't keep my opinions to myself. He grosses me out so bad that it's all I can think of when he's on the screen.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mnh1983
                    My friend and I used to walk around at work saying "Sookie" like Bill does over and over. We also decided through many discussions that Eric and Sam are more attractive than Bill. :)

#360 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
                    • 294 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

My FI watched a few of Season 1 with me but it was kinda cheesy, luckily he hung in there and became as addicted as I was by the end of season 2!!
                      He does a really good Bill impression and always bugs me about what's going to happen because I've read all the books!
                      http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users