Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:29 AM

can't wait for June!
    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#342 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

Omg, we have to wait until JUNE for the new season! I just finished season 2 on demand and thought seasno 3 would be starting up soon. June seems like FOREVER away!

#343 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

AHHHH my boss's niece is an actress (pretty unknown) and just got cast as alcide's exgf, debbie pelt, for season 3!!! how exciting! i was like please, please, please talk to your niece and get us onto the set for a visit!!!! haha don't i wish!

True Blood: Meet Debbie Pelt
        (she's another blonde who should have black hair, so i guess maybe she'll dye it or wig it)

i haven't caught up on this thread but have you seen the deliciousness that they cast as alcide? joe manganiello? hot hot HOT!!!

#344 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

I love love love this show!!! and I started reading the books and love those. i'm on book 7. and it only took a week and a half! lol

I really do hate that I have to wait til the summer to watch the new season!!

#345 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cougs
            AHHHH my boss's niece is an actress (pretty unknown) and just got cast as alcide's exgf, debbie pelt, for season 3!!! how exciting! i was like please, please, please talk to your niece and get us onto the set for a visit!!!! haha don't i wish!

True Blood: Meet Debbie Pelt
            (she's another blonde who should have black hair, so i guess maybe she'll dye it or wig it)

i haven't caught up on this thread but have you seen the deliciousness that they cast as alcide? joe manganiello? hot hot HOT!!!
            Holy Crap! Lisa that is awesome! You need to get us some spoilers STAT! And she will get to make out with Joe Hottie! Jealous!

And waiting til June Sucks! All of my vampire fixes are out in June - True Blood, Eclipse. It's going to be sensory overload!

OMG I just thought of this. I'm in a wedding the first week of June. The bride and I are both die hard Trubies. I wonder if she knows this? We might have to move the wedding date! LOL

#346 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
            • 291 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

Official start date for Season 3 has been released, it will be June 13, 2010!!!! Can't wait. It finally seems closer, hopefully it goes fast!

#347 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

woot woot! I miss Trueblood! I hope this season is awesome

#348 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

I'm SO excited! I'm marking this on my calender :)

#349 Mischaka

Mischaka
                  • 969 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

I've finished all the books so i'm extremely excited to see what's gonna happen this season. I'm a big fan of Eric too....lol

#350 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~*~Margie~*~
                      Official start date for Season 3 has been released, it will be June 13, 2010!!!! Can't wait. It finally seems closer, hopefully it goes fast!
                      One of the websites already has a ticker up. 86 more days! LOL

Oh, and my friend the bride, her DW is the 12th! We are all travelling home on the 13th. Thank goodness for HBO West! I know they will re-play the episode a million times but it's not the same as watching it new, KWIM?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users