Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#301 koolatta

koolatta
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

Hey...for all you Eric (Alexander) fans. Did you hear he is going out with Evan Rachel Woods (the Queen). She is one lucky gal
    http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#302 koolatta

koolatta
    • 321 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

BTW - I dont know why but I always pictured either Vin Diesel or Arnold Vosloo from the Mummy playing Quinn and Chris Evans (from fantastic 4) playin Alcide or channing tatum just cause he is so hot!

#303 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by koolatta
        Hey...for all you Eric (Alexander) fans. Did you hear he is going out with Evan Rachel Woods (the Queen). She is one lucky gal

NO!!! That hurts my feelings! I would rather him be married to some gorgeous Norwegian with 6 lil' platinum blonde babies!

She irritates me for some reason and she used to bang Marilyn Manson which makes her gross. So, in a distant way, Eric/Alex has slept with MM and Rose McGowan...yuck.

Oh, and Vin Disel would make a great Quinn!

#304 koolatta

koolatta
        • 321 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

I know! He should at least be with someone that is as beautiful as he is. Then i wont feel too bad. He is so hot! She irritates me too. Luckily AB said that she is not going to be a regular so we have something to look forward to :-)

I know Vin Diesel would be great. He kind of looks like a tiger..lol

#305 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:46 PM

oooooooook, so C and I stayed up until 5 a.m. this weekend watching the rest of season 2, can you say addicted?!?! lol Are the books good? I MUST have something to tide me over until season 3, gawd!

P.S. Coug, I heart Bill....and Eric....and Sam...and, and, and.... I love em all!

OMG, I am so glad Maryann was killed off, I was so sick of that bitch! That actress that plays her is good at playing bitches I hate as I also hated her character on Battle Star Galactica, ha!

#306 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

Kathy, I'm a fan of the books. They are pretty fluffy easy reads and get better as teh series progresses.

I'm getting my vampire fix by watching the Vampire Diaries and waiting for New Moon to come out in November.

If I find another vampire novel series, I'll let you know. Didn't you read House of Night?

#307 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

I think the books get better as the series progresses too. The first couple of Sookie books were just okay to me.. but I really started to enjoy the series in book 3 so I'm hoping for good things for the tv series too :) Go Eric!

I'm also watching the Vampire Dairies right now to tide me over. I have the House of Night books but haven't started reading them yet.

#308 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ErinB
                  Kathy, I'm a fan of the books. They are pretty fluffy easy reads and get better as teh series progresses.

I'm getting my vampire fix by watching the Vampire Diaries and waiting for New Moon to come out in November.

If I find another vampire novel series, I'll let you know. Didn't you read House of Night?
                  Cool, I think I might borrow the books from my friend then..thanks! I did read the House of Night books (have you read them yet?) and the next book in the series is due out in less than a month, I'm very excited.

#309 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

Kathy you won't like Bill after you read the books. You're love fest will be over! Sorry!
                    Happily married since 2008

#310 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Rachel*
                      Kathy you won't like Bill after you read the books. You're love fest will be over! Sorry!
                      lol that's ominous Rachel! I'm sad to hear that! I thought he was supposed to be a "southern gentleman"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users