Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#231 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

Very interesting. Ok- so I think I forgot what happened in book 9. haha. I can't remember this shit for the life of me. I read them too fast! Plus I have read a lot of similiar type books since then and I'm all jumbled. I think I need a reread.
    Happily married since 2008

#232 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:19 PM

I just started watching season 1 so I didn't want to come to this thread and get spoiled but I've been dying to post in here. I'm on episode 7 and I'm really enjoying it so far. I find Tara and Lafayette fackin hilarious, love those two!

#233 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
      • 236 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:58 AM

Less then a week to the season finale!!

#234 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
        • 237 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

I can hardly wait!!! Seriously i'm having a hard time here...True Blood is an addiction

#235 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
            I just started watching season 1 so I didn't want to come to this thread and get spoiled but I've been dying to post in here. I'm on episode 7 and I'm really enjoying it so far. I find Tara and Lafayette fackin hilarious, love those two!
            welcome to the addiction kathy. don't read this thread!!!

#236 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

Anyone a "fan" of true blood via facebook? They just posted some sneak peak photos and they really have my head all confused now.

#237 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
              • 237 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:28 PM

Sorry not True Blood related....RACHEL your Tucker is ADORABLE!!!

#238 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

I'm a fan on Facebook of both True Blood and Eric : ) I saw the promo pics, and yes, they make you wonder, especially the one of Sookie and Bill, its like "How does this fit?" I wish it was a two hour finale!!! But only 4.5 more days, I can't wait!

#239 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

I know- and what's Maryanne gonna do to Jason. I wonder if he can seduce her- ha. And the wedding dresses? At least that's what it looks like- what's going on there. I can't wait. I have a love/hate relationships going on with Sundays. I look forward to them for the shows, but I don't want them to come too fast because I want a long weekend!

And Jenn, thanks for the Tucker compliment. He's a little whore so I'm sure he would love to hear it. haha. Is that a pug? We have the wrinkly faced dogs, and it's sooo stinkin cute!

#240 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                    • 291 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, I am curious about the wedding dresses too. Both Maryann and Sookie are wearing white dresses in some of the pics. The promo I read says "The mayhem in Bon Temps reaches a fever pitch as Maryann (Michelle Forbes) prepares for her ultimate bestial sacrifice, conscripting Sookie (Anna Paquin) to be maid of honor at the bloody nuptials" Strange.

Anyway, on to other things, I just got hit with a little jealousy : ) Appearently, Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse) was in Atlantic City, NJ over the Labor Day weekend and went clubbing at some other shore points and my co-worker met him at a bar in Sea Isle City, hung with his entourage and then caught a ride in his limo back to Avalon where they were staying!!!! This girl meets so many famous people. Of course, I would be WAY more jealous if she had met Eric!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users