Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#201 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

I'm sooo liking the books. I'm on All Together Dead right now. There were definitely a few little surprises that that I didn't expect in the books. Can't wait wait to read the remaining books. :)

#202 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

Oh, the House of Night are night on my list as well. I have the books sitting in the bookcase just waiting for me...lol

#203 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Chiquita
        And doesn't TrueBlood start in June?
        oh nooooooo! definitely didn't want to hear that! i'm having a hard enough time waiting the week between episodes ... especially after watching the entire first season on dvd and more than half this season on "on demand" all within about two weeks' time, LOL! having to wait with the rest of the fangbangers sucks (no pun intended?)!

#204 koolatta

koolatta
        • 321 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

I recently got into it and I am addicted!! I'm already on Season 2 episode 5 and am going to put in an all nighter just to catch up..lol
          http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#205 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            oh nooooooo! definitely didn't want to hear that! i'm having a hard enough time waiting the week between episodes ... especially after watching the entire first season on dvd and more than half this season on "on demand" all within about two weeks' time, LOL! having to wait with the rest of the fangbangers sucks (no pun intended?)!
            im screwed like you. i watched the entire first season the 2 weeks before this season started. now i have to wait all that time for the third season. I might have to resort to reading a book! lol
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#206 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
            • 237 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

Oh House of Night is great i've read them all...just waiting for the next book to come out.

TrueBlood is so addicting though, every week a cliffhanger - it never fails!!! Sometimes I like it when I haven't read the book, then i'm not comparing the two.

Anyway I agree about Eric...oh geez...they better stop showing the sex (dream) scenes with Sookie. Too hot to handle...my blood pressure can't handle it, LOL!

I hope Maryanne is gone soon...she is so annoying. Can't wait until Sunday to find out!!!

#207 jstinemari

jstinemari
              • 86 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:40 PM

so apparently I'll be reading the new sookie stackhouse book on my honeymoon LOL i think i'll check out House of Night i might even try.. (GASP) the vampire diaries?? i saw them at barnes and nobles but i'm scared that it's too "tween" for me.

#208 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I believe the CW has a fall show coming out based on Vampire Diaries so that might be fun to read. I haven't read it, but just so you know House of Night is very teen-ish too. If you have read Twilight, then you won't feel too silly reading them. It's a good story.
                  Happily married since 2008

#209 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

Woo Hoo! Only 10 more hours until tonight's episode for us East Coasters!

Next weekend they are showing a marathon I guess because of the Holiday.

We'll have New Moon the movie in November so that will have to get us through for a while I guess!

#210 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:46 AM

Holy Crap! Someone has to have watched this so we can discuss. I don't want to spoil anything!

Last night's episode was great! My favorite Eric episode to date. The writing seemed to be extra witty. I LOLed a few times.

I am pissed that 1) we have to wait for 2 weeks to see another episode and 2) it's the end of the season!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users