Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

DLyteful

overall the episode was just meh. i did love the queen tho, and loved that she was playing yahtzee. hilarious. i've decided i'm totally over bill. he just annoys me anymore, and it's not just the ugly way he says "sookie." it's everything. jason is too stupid for words, but cute. he kinda embodies everything i think in my head about southern rednecks, lol. loved the "don't c*ck-block me" comment LOL! bring on more eric and pam. they are hilarious and i loved all the kid comments! lafayette and sookie's convo about eric was awesome. at least they explained maryann's interest in "what" sookie is ... she needs someone "not human." i wish they'd kill her already ... i'm so tired of orgy-town.

did anyone else notice when tara was handcuffed (ok first of all, to a table leg with fuzzycuffs? she couldn't get out of that? lift the table and get up, dummy!) oh anyway ... when she was handcuffed there were all these continuity errors ... first her strap was on her shoulder, then it was hanging down, then it was back up, then it was down again, LOL! and she was handcuffed so she couldn't have fixed her strap herself.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
did anyone else notice when tara was handcuffed (ok first of all, to a table leg with fuzzycuffs? she couldn't get out of that? lift the table and get up, dummy!)

LOL...That's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching. Well actually, it was more of me yelling at her through the TV...haha. Maybe that's why my FI was looking at me funny?cheesy.gif

i mean really, the girl has some serious guns! she is muscular as hell. lift up the damn table!

she's one of the few really good actresses on the show tho, IMO. i don't think anna paquin is a good actress at all and next to whomever it is who plays tara (don't know her name) she looks *really* bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
overall the episode was just meh. i did love the queen tho, and loved that she was playing yahtzee. hilarious. i've decided i'm totally over bill. he just annoys me anymore, and it's not just the ugly way he says "sookie." it's everything. jason is too stupid for words, but cute. he kinda embodies everything i think in my head about southern rednecks, lol. loved the "don't c*ck-block me" comment LOL! bring on more eric and pam. they are hilarious and i loved all the kid comments! lafayette and sookie's convo about eric was awesome. at least they explained maryann's interest in "what" sookie is ... she needs someone "not human." i wish they'd kill her already ... i'm so tired of orgy-town.

did anyone else notice when tara was handcuffed (ok first of all, to a table leg with fuzzycuffs? she couldn't get out of that? lift the table and get up, dummy!) oh anyway ... when she was handcuffed there were all these continuity errors ... first her strap was on her shoulder, then it was hanging down, then it was back up, then it was down again, LOL! and she was handcuffed so she couldn't have fixed her strap herself.
I agree with everything you said! I was over Bill long ago, Jason cracks me up! I was thinking the same thing about Tara and the coffeetable! (love the fuzzy handcuffs by the way)

Ha Lisa! I was thinking the same thing about the strap & handcuff situation.

I'm going to have to see if I can find any finale spoilers.

True Blood website on HBO has a message board with lots of interesting theories about what will happen. There is also a sub-forum for "bookies" and some theories about what will happen in book 10. I need another forum addiction like I need a hole in the head!

Anna Paquin always looks like she smelled something stinky. I'm not fond of her acting either.

I wish I had less distraction last night when I watched the show. Steve and my sister watched it before me, so when I was watching it last night they were smacking eachother with dog toys. I was like STFU and go to a different room. So I think I missed a lot of one liners. Stupid idiots.

I love Pam and Eric too and I'm sad we haven't seen more of Pam this season. She was awesome and they need to add her back in. I love Jason. Stupid people are so funny.

What the hell was up with that egg? Seriously- this show always leaves me going WTF?

Yeah Rach, the show does leave me a little huh.gif a lot of the time. You definitely need to catch a re-run. Eric calls the kids delicious little tea-cup humans and it made me LOL.

So in my search for spoilers (because I'm crazy) I came across some interesting stuff! I'll just post links for those Trubies who have more patience than myself.

Supposedly CH has finished writing #10 and it is headed for editing. Here is a synopsis.

Synopsis for the Next Sookie Stackhouse Novel (SPOILERS) : True-Blood.net – True Blood news, spoilers, photos and more!

There is little to be found about the show finale. Lots of fan sites and blogs have some interesting theories.

The guy who plays Eggs has been cast in a new legal show this fall. It's probably a safe bet that he won't make it.