Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

DLyteful

Yeah, I realized that later, but I agree, def think he'd make a better Franklin.

And Debbie Pelt isn't at all how I pictured her either. No offense to the person who works with her aunt, I pictured her hot and sexy. Not that she's bad looking, but they styled her in a Debbie Gibson 80's style which just doesn't fit with my image of her.

I think Alcide is HOT, but I'm not feeling the chemistry either. He doesn't seem like a very good actor, or something. Maybe he'll settle into the role. I know I read something that said him and Sookie have incredible chemistry and I watched a short clip were they were doing an interview and they were really cute together, but it doesn't translate to the show just yet.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Ladies

I just came across this thread and excited that other DW brides also love this show and finally have people to talk about the show with. So I love the show and the books. I have read all 10 books and watch the sho religiously. And I have tons of love for Eric he is Delicious : ) My FI is also a big fan of the show and he doesn't mind when I start to swoon over him. He just start laughing at me LOL

So who watched last nights show?? Thoughts?

Oh yes!! I've read the first 9 books right after last season ended. I'm watching this season i'm really confused. lol I don't remember everything that happened in book 3 so i'm just going along...but some of the things happening in the show is so different!!! And I think that's why I love it so much!!

Eric=HOT!!! Alcide - shirt= HOT!!! Jesus - his attraction to Lafayette = HOT! lol

seriously that scene with Jesus and Lafayette was very hard to watch.

ugh! What was up with Eric's hair last nighthuh.gif I do not like him as a brunette! But you know, I still LOVE him.

Last nights show was good, although I am so bad at taking in details, that FI was explaining something that happened last season with Goderick (sp?) and Eric, and I totally don't remember, but apparently it all ties in with the Viking scene last night.

Goderick is Eric's maker and I think after Eric's family all died, he was turned... but I cant remember the details either. I thought it was because they were both lonely so Goderick turned him so they could have each other.

Was the part in the books about Eric discovering the king killed his family? I don't remember that. And Sookie's "power" came a little early, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post
ugh! What was up with Eric's hair last nighthuh.gif I do not like him as a brunette! But you know, I still LOVE him.

I believe his hair is darker this season because he was filming another movie at the same time. But he is still a HOT Viking!!!

Last night episode was wow it was full of action and just funny. Loved Jason going to "work" and than driving the police car with no shirt all I have to say is hy can't all cops look like him especially if I get pulled over LOL.

Franklin is just crazy and funny. The whole texting and over dramatic crying

Well this is were the books and the show differ. Godrig was Eric's maker in the tv series, but not in the books. In fact, I just finished rereading book 2 and Eric and Godrig/Godfrey (that's the name he uses in the book) never even meet or interact. And for anyone that read the whole series, Eric's maker shows up in a later book with Alexei. I can't remember his name (E's maker), but I know that's one spot were the book and the show go down different paths...

I haven't watched last nights ep last night, but I'm so looking forward to it tonight!!

Well shit Carly--- apparently I don't remember anything I read! LOL I have the last book. I want to read it but I couldn't remember the book prior and I don't know where it's at and I'm worried that once I do and start it that maybe I won't remember what happened before that and I don't want to read all 9 over again! I'm a mess!