~Kate~

My DIY menus, programs, luggage tags, door hangers, postcards, thank yous

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarah2107 View Post
Everything turned out awesome!! Just curious...how many postcards did you get back?? I LOOOVE that idea!! But I'd be worried nobody would do it and it was a waste of stampshuh.gif
Thanks Kate!!!!!
Thought I'd hop in with a response here too, I did a postcard guestbook and had people write postcards while at the wedding reception and put them in a pile, so we never actually had to mail them and a lot of our guests filled them out with really sweet messages. HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by merocket59 View Post
Thought I'd hop in with a response here too, I did a postcard guestbook and had people write postcards while at the wedding reception and put them in a pile, so we never actually had to mail them and a lot of our guests filled them out with really sweet messages. HTH
Yes! We are doing the same thing with a different twist. We have been collecting postcards from different places we have traveled (Bahama's, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Florida, China, Thailand, Korea, etc.) and we will have our guests fill out these postcards at our wedding reception in Mexico and our AHR in Michigan. Then we will bind them into a book for a neat keepsake.

I can't wait!!! :)

~ Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer2010 View Post
Yes! We are doing the same thing with a different twist. We have been collecting postcards from different places we have traveled (Bahama's, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Florida, China, Thailand, Korea, etc.) and we will have our guests fill out these postcards at our wedding reception in Mexico and our AHR in Michigan. Then we will bind them into a book for a neat keepsake.

I can't wait!!! :)

~ Erica
What an awesome idea!! I wish we traveled more!! lol