Vistaprint or Kinko's

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Tara

• 473 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:13 AM

We did our STD's from Vista Print and they came out great. We used the oversized postcards. We got tons of comments about what a fun piece of mail it was to receive.

I just ordered our invitations, informational insert (used the free business cards for this), rsvp's (regular postcards), and thank you's today. Also got a free rubber stamp (for after we're Mr. and Mrs.), free sticky notes, and a free pen. Our order total came to $136.96.

We ordered 40 invitations (only 57 people invited to the actual wedding in Jamaica, much larger group will be invited to AHR);
    200 thank you's and got another 20 free;
    100 of our RSVP's because we couldn't get a smaller order (they were only $7.99 anyway);
    and 250 of the inserts/business cards because again we couldn't get a smaller quantity and they were free anyway.

The quality of our STD's had been very good and I just couldn't justify spending much moolah on the stationary when the whole reason we decided on a destination wedding was affordability.

I'll let everyone know how they look when they come in. :)

#22 Duchess

• 358 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

The only complaint I had was that a lot of people were like "what save the date". I dont know if they just didnt pay attention or didnt get it, but I would say dont use their upload mailing list feature.

#23 mikandtet

• 67 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Thanks for all who replied! To update... I looooooovvvvvve vistaprint! can't stop ordering and re-ordering! I am now hooked! I dont mind the shipping charges! LOL! I will post some of my orders soon, just no time right now.
        ~*~The best revenge is living your life well~*~

#24 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:43 PM

i just made my first vistaprint order tonight!

i got 100 free postcards to use as an "update" after the STD's i mailed in june.

i also ordered free return address labels
          & a free pen.

i'll let you know how they turn out.
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#25 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:49 AM

I'm partial to VistaPrint! Good luck!

Married July 16, 2009
            Aventura Cove Palace Resort
            Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users