• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachhappy
    Those are CUTE! Are you getting your BM's some as well?
    I only have one BM (my sis) and she is wearing heels but before I had seen this website I had made my flower girls their own flip flops. I have back problems so cant wear heels for longer then the ceremony. So me and the FGs will wear the flops.

#22 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

Oooo, those are cute. I see some I like.

#23 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Simistar
        yay -- was FINALLY able to see the site..haha:-)
        (I had been typing triple "w" before, but it's just a plain ol' "http" address...duh.)

Think I'll order mine from there as well!
        (my FMIL lives in the States...poor woman has become my PO box!:-))
        I've contacted her about sending them to me here in Ontario & she said no problem...and she's looking into the cost for shipping them to me here. I can let you know if you like. That way your FMIL would not have to ship them to you. No double shipping!!

#24 Simistar

Simistar
        • 645 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:02 PM

BatchataBride -- that would be great if you could let me know what she says about shipping to Canada!
          I actually e-mailed her a couple days ago and haven't heard back...does she usually take a few days...or should I re-mail in case she didn't get it...?
          Hmmm...

#25 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

She got back to me that evening (Friday I think) twice! Maybe you should try again and just mention you're sending the second one because you're not sure if she got the first one. I have not heard from her since Friday though. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything!!!

#26 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:21 PM

ok steph, these are freakin C-U-T-E! and also every time i read the title i think of sloppy-joes and get really hungry, YUM!

#27 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Simistar
              BatchataBride -- that would be great if you could let me know what she says about shipping to Canada!
              I actually e-mailed her a couple days ago and haven't heard back...does she usually take a few days...or should I re-mail in case she didn't get it...?
              Hmmm...

I just heard back from her RE: shipping...it's a bit pricey but they are so cute I think they are worth it!

This is what she had to say...
              $19.00 for 6-10 day delivery. That's really high I think! It's thru the postal service which is cheaper than UPS, etc. I would make and mail them the same week I receive your check.

And this is for 2 pairs!

#28 Simistar

Simistar
              • 645 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

Thanks Batchatabride!
                I did hear back from her the second time I e-mailed...
                So am just figuring out what style I want:-)
                Though I think Ill still have them sent to my FMIL...she's got a BUNCH of other stuff I've had sent to her to mail to me, so she said she can just add the flip flops in:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users