#31 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

ahh I so wish I was going, a bunch of girls from work are going, but I can't go because Will has school that night and Ainsleigh can't stay home alone quite yet. Hmm its such a toss up...NKOTB or my beautiful little girl...
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#32 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:42 PM

OMG Jenny, you just seriously brought me back to my tween years. I LOVED NKOTB, especially Joey! I had 3rd row tix to their concert back then...they still look good. It must've been so much fun dancing and singing along w/ them.

I remember when we went to their concert the girl infront of me, she nust've been 18 or so, took off her shirt!!! I was probably only 11 or 12 at the time

#33 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leia78
      OMG Jenny, you just seriously brought me back to my tween years. I LOVED NKOTB, especially Joey! I had 3rd row tix to their concert back then...they still look good. It must've been so much fun dancing and singing along w/ them.

I remember when we went to their concert the girl infront of me, she nust've been 18 or so, took off her shirt!!! I was probably only 11 or 12 at the time
      3rd row mustve been INSANE back then. I remember being so jealous of all those girls that got remotely close to them.

omg someone threw her 44-FFFFFFFF bra at Jordan.. he picked it up with that "What am I gonna do with this thing?" look on his face hehe

#34 teacherbride

teacherbride
      • 354 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

OMG I'm in love with Jordan Knight all over again!!! Glad you had such a good time, looks like a blast!!!!

#35 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:38 PM

OMG. That was so awesome to see! You must have had an absolute blast!
          I'm with Yari - Joey is still my fav after seeing your pics... reallytakes me back to the days when I would write to Joey in my diary... yep

I saw them back then - I must have been about 11 or 12. OH those were the days. :)

#36 Erica053009

Erica053009
          • 513 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:23 AM

you are the coolest person ever !

#37 B&J2008

B&J2008
            • 266 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:36 AM

you are so lucky!!! those pics are awesome and i am jealous! we are trying to get tix now. they are coming to milwaukee (where fi parents live) a week after wedding...i am begging fi to go!! i said my girls and i can go to concert and fh and boys can go out for night...how perfect!!!

#38 mforbes

mforbes
              • 187 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

OMG! Love the pics- getting me pumped for the concert in WA!!!! Glad to see that Jordan will be singing with his shirt open and blowing in the wind

#39 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:29 AM

Great pics & seats girl!! Looks like you had an awesome time!!

#40 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mforbes
                    OMG! Love the pics- getting me pumped for the concert in WA!!!! Glad to see that Jordan will be singing with his shirt open and blowing in the wind
                    he was looking sloppy for a bit but he really got in shape.. his body is AMAZING now. He takes of the shirt for Baby I Believe In You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users