559 replies to this topic

#421 Lolita29

Lolita29
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by J&E2011
    hi everyone!
    I finally have a wedding date, yay! Nov. 4th, 2011.
    So excited to get started with all the planning! it feels like forever though...
    right now planning on getting our engagement pictures taken to include in our wedding website and the Save the Date.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for wedding websites? or STD?
    I haven't done a wedding website and don't really know if i will. But my Save the Dates I just got in today and i did postcards from Vistaprint.com, the first 100 were free so all i paid for was shipping which was like $6.64 or something. But it was really cheap and they're nice.

#422 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
    • 631 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by J&E2011
      hi everyone!
      I finally have a wedding date, yay! Nov. 4th, 2011.
      So excited to get started with all the planning! it feels like forever though...
      right now planning on getting our engagement pictures taken to include in our wedding website and the Save the Date.
      Does anyone have any suggestions for wedding websites? or STD?
      I set up a free website with theknot.com and it's super cute, the web address is a little long though.

STD's I did FREE on vistaprint If you get the emails from them (which come 1-2 times a week it seems) you can get free stuff all the time. I paid shipping (about $12) for 200 postcards... super cheap and they do a great job!
      Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
      At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
      25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#423 ashley1316

ashley1316
      • 353 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee
        I set up a free website with theknot.com and it's super cute, the web address is a little long though.

STD's I did FREE on vistaprint If you get the emails from them (which come 1-2 times a week it seems) you can get free stuff all the time. I paid shipping (about $12) for 200 postcards... super cheap and they do a great job!
        thats awesome!i i wish i came across that when i did mine. i got canadian luggage tags from the dollar store, and did it that way. i am trying to upload well over due pics of things to show everyone.....one day i will figure it out.

#424 HelloKitty789

HelloKitty789
        • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

Hello ladies another nubie to the site :-) I got engaged at walt Disney world! my FI and I want to do a november 2011 destination wedding and we are torn between a Walt Disney World wishes collection or a Palace resort wedding.

#425 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
          • 279 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:14 PM

Hi guys, it's been a busy week . . . totally been MIA. Welcome to all the new brides! I haven't gotten through all the pages of catch up yet.

So we mailed out the STD's on Tuesday (finally) Glad that labor of love is over LOL. My new obsession the past few days is looking at invitations! Funny how the mind will always find a way to busy itself, huh?

Here's the three I like best. They are all from White Aisle, which has such beautiful invitations if anyone is looking.

Which do you all like the best? I'm torn!

I LOVE this one, but don't know if it looks Mexican enough. It's called Shanghai, but doesn't really look Asian to me. (these are the actual colors we are doing, hot pink and coral)
            Shanghai Wedding invitation

This is the Venice:
            Lace Invitation, Vintage Lace Design Wedding Invitation, Venetian Lace

And last but not least, Mexico!
            Mexico Wedding invitation

#426 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lindobride14
              Hi guys, it's been a busy week . . . totally been MIA. Welcome to all the new brides! I haven't gotten through all the pages of catch up yet.

So we mailed out the STD's on Tuesday (finally) Glad that labor of love is over LOL. My new obsession the past few days is looking at invitations! Funny how the mind will always find a way to busy itself, huh?

Here's the three I like best. They are all from White Aisle, which has such beautiful invitations if anyone is looking.

Which do you all like the best? I'm torn!

I LOVE this one, but don't know if it looks Mexican enough. It's called Shanghai, but doesn't really look Asian to me. (these are the actual colors we are doing, hot pink and coral)
              Shanghai Wedding invitation

This is the Venice:
              Lace Invitation, Vintage Lace Design Wedding Invitation, Venetian Lace

And last but not least, Mexico!
              Mexico Wedding invitation
              I like the last invitation the best MEXICO!
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#427 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
                I like the last invitation the best MEXICO!
                I agree! Very nice.

#428 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
                • 279 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

Sunstarmoon & Oryx--

Thanks for your input! I think Mexico it will be. I do love the Shanghai, but Mexico just seems too fitting for the occasion.

#429 Lolita29

Lolita29
                  • 426 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hi ladies i am soo excited i just purchased me wedding dress yesterday.

Sottero and Midgley Wedding Dresses - Style VSM7012

#430 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:07 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lolita29
                      Hi ladies i am soo excited i just purchased me wedding dress yesterday.

Sottero and Midgley Wedding Dresses - Style VSM7012
                      Gorgeous!!!!
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users