Photo

Any 2011 brides?!!

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#21 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
  • 583 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Wow, last time I posted we were thinking about EdeNH in the DR, and now we're getting married at Walt Disney World lol But, still a 2011 bride!

#22 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
    • 661 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:20 PM

Im here too!
      I am Jan 2011, well if I get my way and we can get things rolling fast enough. WE are kind on hold, but still sort of planning for 2011. I have my beach and Hangover kits done and need a few more things for my OOT bags, but otherwise that is all done too. Its hard bc everyone is planning for 2010 and we have to wait a whole year more....I wish it was here already. Oh well, this way we can get a lot of ideas from all these ladies!
      Congrats my fellow 2011 brides to be!

#23 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
      • 184 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:09 AM

Hey all - I'm an April 2011 bride! I'm trying to pick a place and it is super hard...right now it is the DR (Punta Cana) or Cozumel. I am leaning more toward the DR, but I have several friends that went and did not have a good experience so they are trying to persuade me away...I went to Puerto Plata and LOVED it...it was beautiful. Eh... thankfully I have a lot of time before I have to really make any final decisions!

#24 jenv

jenv
        • 169 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:40 AM

i'm planning on getting married feb 2011. all we have a decided is the month and the area which will be in the maya riviera. other then that i have no idea i feel the same way that it is so far away but i see some girls on here and have friends that are already heavy into planning.

#25 SillyGirl

SillyGirl
          • 155 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

November 2011 here, Costa Rica

#26 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
            • Site Supporter
            • 135 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

I was wondering if anybody has started doing anything yet. I am not sure of when is the best time to start booking.. I still have 19months to go...

#27 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
              • 631 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

April 2011 here! Hoping for April 21, 2011. Going to be Cancun/Riviera Maya area. Looking for somewhere in between. Too many great ones to choose from though! haha.
                Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
                At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
                25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#28 Natural

Natural
                • 218 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Crystal1880
                  I was wondering if anybody has started doing anything yet. I am not sure of when is the best time to start booking.. I still have 19months to go...

I've started the process, I have a venue and a wedding planner. This way I can lock in the 2009/2010 prices for some vendors. So it won't hurt if you start to do some research....
                  Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#29 adurrell

adurrell
                  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:38 AM

I'm a 2011 bride! May 1, 2011 in Punta Cana, DR. My wedding day is already reserved at the Excellence Punta Cana and my dress has been ordered. Save the dates are going out early December as well. It's never to early to start planning. My fiance thinks I'm crazy but it's less I have to worry about at the end if I get all the little things done! Congrats ladies!

#30 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 135 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:48 AM

How far in advance are you supposed to send out Save the dates? I think i saw someone sending theirs out in December for 2011..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users