Photo

Any 2011 brides?!!

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#181 Dedicated2Us

Dedicated2Us
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:06 AM

Congrats!! Im a 2011 bride, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to plan ahead...you only get married once (hopefully) and you do want this day to be perfect!! Time flies ladies, and before you know it, the big day will be here...

#182 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
    • 631 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RonNMel
      I'm ENGAGED!!! He proposed to me today, on Christmas morning. I'm so happy, and of course I cried.

http://bestdestinati....6/#post1113771
      CONGRATS!!!
      Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
      At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
      25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#183 Cassie

Cassie
      • 5,341 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:05 PM

Well I had thought I would be a 2011 bride but FI says he doesn't want to wait, so we're going to try for this coming summer. Kinda scary as it will be here before you know it, but I'm so excited!
        Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#184 RonNMel

RonNMel
        • 388 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

Well, while I'm sure the next few months will be a whirlwind for you Cassie, I kinda agree with your FI that waiting until 2011 is too long of a wait. LOL

#185 Treenbean2011

Treenbean2011
          • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AmyW
            I would love to see pictures of Excellence if you have some!!
            I don't have too many pictures that really feature the resort and not my FI and I. I will post what I have. The website photos actually very accurate. I assumed they were touched up until I arrived at ERC for the first time. The site is Excellence Group Resorts

#186 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
            • 631 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

YAAAY! Good news, I emailed the resort we want and they can already let us reserve our date! Just need to pay the $100 deposit. I am so excited :o)

#187 RonNMel

RonNMel
              • 388 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee
                YAAAY! Good news, I emailed the resort we want and they can already let us reserve our date! Just need to pay the $100 deposit. I am so excited :o)
                That's great!!

I got so worried when I emailed the wedding coordinator of one of the resorts we want and she told me my week was already full!! Turns out she misunderstood and thought we meant 2010. They are not taking reservations yet for 2011. I've talked to my TA and she said she has called both resorts to put in a note for our date so the moment they take reservations she'll know.

#188 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
                • 631 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RonNMel
                  That's great!!

I got so worried when I emailed the wedding coordinator of one of the resorts we want and she told me my week was already full!! Turns out she misunderstood and thought we meant 2010. They are not taking reservations yet for 2011. I've talked to my TA and she said she has called both resorts to put in a note for our date so the moment they take reservations she'll know.
                  Haven't truly met with a TA yet because we can't officially book until I think they said 10 months ahead of time when airfares come out? I want to use a TA from this forum, they do price matching. But my family is skeptical because we can't meet with her face to face. So I'm glad the WC will reserve my date, makes me feel better about not booking for a few months.

#189 FSUGrad

FSUGrad
                  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:14 AM

Glad I found this thread. I am also planning a 2011 wedding. No definite date yet, but my FI and I like 11/11/11. Right now the plan is Costa Rica in the Guanacaste region, but still trying to figure out the exact location.

#190 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 135 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

Is anyone doing their own Save the Dates? I was wondering if you had a template..Thanks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users