Sign in to follow this  
trophywife

Any 2011 brides?!!

Yes, Vistaprint does magnets. They do pretty much anything. I think until Jan 14 you can get 25 for free... the small/normal ones. You can order 2 sets for free though. If you place another order, it's free again. I have the e-mail with the most recent deals if you're interested. You can PM me, I don't think I can attach an email like that. Or just sign up for the deals on their site.

That is awsome Ginae- wish we had an oppurtunity to visit resorts before the wedding. We are getting married next Jan...so I'm just waiting for them to put out the final 2011 prices before getting out my STD's!

I'm a April 2011 bride. My FI keeps looking at me crazy everytime I dvr any wedding shows or pick up a new bridal magazine. I can't help myself! LOL. We are getting married in Cozumel with 30 family members in tow. I have picked out my wedding colors, dress, bridesmaid dress, and STDs. I'm looking forward to see what everyone is working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal1880 View Post
Has anybody recieved an official timeline of when 2011 prices will be posted?
I have been told by multiple TAs that they will come out about 10 months ahead of time. But I have my date on hold with my resort (still need to send her that deposit) and tomorrow I am booking the hall for our AHR for May 7, 2011. My aunt decorates/coordinates wedding receptions, so I have her booked for my reception. And a friend of mine has agreed to do reception pics for 2-3 hours, everything in a disc, for about $300. I'm trying to get everything I possibly can booked now so there is no scramble later. Next up, Save the Dates...
elefant.gif