Photo

Decided on Dreams in Cabo!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 xoxo1441

xoxo1441
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:59 PM

So we have made our choice-Dreams! Ladies, does anyone have any suggestions on which location to have the actual reception at on the Dream's property? We want to have the ceremony on the beach, but not sure about the reception!
    :)

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

Great pick!

If you have a smaller wedding then Oceana. If you have a bigger one, then La Cascada. I hope this helps!

#3 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

Hi!

Good Luck! I'm a Dreams bride too.

#4 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:56 PM

Welcolme and Congratulations on choosing your location! I was a Dreams bride and you made a great choice!!

I had my ceremony on the beach and then the reception on the Oceana Terrace. We had about 40 people and it was a perfect location! There is a ton of information on here to help you out during your planning!

#5 Nancy

Nancy
          • 18 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:34 AM

Congratulations! I will be married at Dreams October 20th. We have 26 people coming and will be having the cocktail hour on the El Patio Restaurant Terrace since it is covered (from the sun) and the reception on the Oceana Terrace. We are having a Caribbean Buffet welcome dinner on the Pinata Terrace.

Hope this helps
            Nancy

#6 xoxo1441

xoxo1441
            • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:51 PM

Thanks everyone! Few more questions-does anyone have pictures of either Oceana and LaCasada? Also, what did everyone do after the reception-as usually they end pretty early!?

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:57 PM

http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t729

i am going to reupload the images so they are bigger

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 xoxo1441

xoxo1441
              • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:46 PM

You are wonderful Tammy! Thanks for the pics, totally helped! What WC did you have?

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by xoxo1441
                You are wonderful Tammy! Thanks for the pics, totally helped! What WC did you have?
                i actually work with all of them...i book alot of weddings at dreams so i am emailing/calling them daily.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                • 5,705 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:18 PM

Great pick, congratulations!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users