Photo

Pro Pics, The Bride at Dreams Cancun (Kat)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:41 PM

ohh they are great!!

#22 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:27 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jeremy_Gilliam
      Thanks everyone, Kat made it easy!
      yeah obviously kat is beautiful and radiant ... but i have to ask ... what's it like when a couple DOESN'T make it easy? i don't mean if they're ugly (haha that would suck) but for instance my fiance isn't very affectionate/huggy/kissy and really isn't a picture person. it's like he doesn't know how to smile for a picture. most of our shots together are so stiff and posed with either a cheesy fake smile from him or he looks totally disinterested LOL. and then there's his aversion to lipstick ...

what's a girl to do? is he just going to be impossible for a photographer to deal with? should i give up all hope of gorgeous wedding photos?

#23 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:07 AM

These are great shots. Nice work!
        Kat- you looked so beautiful and happy on your day!

#24 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:13 AM

great photos! love the TTD ones

#25 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            yeah obviously kat is beautiful and radiant ... but i have to ask ... what's it like when a couple DOESN'T make it easy? i don't mean if they're ugly (haha that would suck) but for instance my fiance isn't very affectionate/huggy/kissy and really isn't a picture person. it's like he doesn't know how to smile for a picture. most of our shots together are so stiff and posed with either a cheesy fake smile from him or he looks totally disinterested LOL. and then there's his aversion to lipstick ...

what's a girl to do? is he just going to be impossible for a photographer to deal with? should i give up all hope of gorgeous wedding photos?
            I'm a little concerned about this too! I already told him there will be LOTS of pics & he's going to have to suck it up!! I just hope that on our wedding day he will be more publicly affectionate than he normally is...if not I'll just feed him drinks to loosen his up!! YAY all inclusive!!!

#26 marise

marise
            • 179 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:08 AM

Aww...beautiful pictures Kat! You looked perfect!

#27 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl

It is a little bit different when someone is there telling you what to do. Like Jeremy walked us through a lot of it. He catches a lot of them without you knowing while he is telling you to do something. As long as your FI can have fun with it someone will catch some great shots. Just make sure he is loosened up!! Make sure the boys give him a shot before the ceremony ha ha

#28 twixygrl

twixygrl
                • 293 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

Your pics are just amazing Kat. You must be so pleased! Thanks so much for sharing!
                  Twixygrl

#29 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
                  • 251 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

good job. i love them
                    Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

#30 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:29 PM