Photo

Any one else taking a strip-tease class?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Nitnylyin1

Nitnylyin1
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

I totally did not mean to add that icon to my post, but you know what....it's kinda funny and appropriate to our discussion,LOL

#22 Becksy

Becksy
    • 124 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:00 AM

Amarillis, I think you are taking that class with my friend Holly. She is loving it! I found out about it after I signed up for Cardio Kickboxing at The JimZone. I wish I would have known about it before I signed up for kickboxing because it sounds like a lot of fun. However I really am enjoying Kickboxing. For the same price as the Strip-Tease class I've been going Kickboxing 3 times a week. I'm really liking the class and I've noticed a change in my body right away. Enjoy your classes and say hi to Holly for me, Erin the Promotions girl.
      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#23 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Amarillis
        I workout a lot.... well... I think it is a lot...

Sunday = 1.5hr Kickboxing Aerobics

Monday = minimum of a 5Km run... usually a 7-8Km run

Tuesday = 1.5hr Kickboxing Aerobics

Wednesday = house stuff... no planned workout, sometimes a run

Thursday = dance class (I was in Belly Dance, but now striptease)

Friday = Martini Friday... so I never work out on Fridays

Saturday = 10Km run... almost religiously... to burn off the martinis from Friday.....

Having said that...

STRIP TEASE is a WORKOUT!!!!!!

You will get in wicked shape... I was aching through my core and bottom!

It is awesome! You totally should do it!
        Girl your workout routine is insane!! i wish i could get motivated to even go to the gym once a week!!

I know what its like though, once i have pushed myself to go the gym, i love it! but its just the initial push i hate!lol

#24 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nitnylyin1
          Hey I'm jealous that sounds fun. If I had a place near me that did it I would so sign up for it. Just a little side note for everyone looking to lose weight in a "fun" way. I highly recommend Zumba! It is soooo much fun. It's a cardio class that utilizes samba, cha-cha, mambo, merenga, salsa, reggaetone, bellydance, and other moves to upbeat latin and american songs. I'm completely addicted and almost have all my coworkers convinced to take a class with me. It's a great way to shake your hips and booty. No dance experience needed. check out the official zumba website to learn more.
          So funny...a friend of mine & I just decided yesterday that we were going to try this out!!! We couldn't find any stip-tease classes...but thought this would be fun! I will keep you posted...I just hope I don't pull something with all the shaking going on!!! LMAO!!

#25 Tara

Tara
          • 473 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

I'm so jealous! My aunt and I have been trying to get into a class for a few months now but the only place that is a reasonable distance from where we live only has classes on Thursday and I work 2-11pm. :o(

I've heard it's a wonderful workout. So many people we've talked to have said it's a great way to tone up.

Good luck and have a blast!

#26 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
            • 335 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              I wish I lived closer I would soooo go with her. We don't have shit in Stephenville!!
              They might have square dancing at the community center lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users