Any one else taking a strip-tease class?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 amyblant

• 56 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

I definitely want to do this and just looked into it. There are two places in NYC that do it but none on Long Island. I think it would be fun so I am thinking about commuting in to do it.

#12 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

That sounds like so much fun. I wanna do it!

#13 arhoyaltres

• 154 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:13 PM

I've requested to start my bachelorette weekend off with a strip tease class. There are not a lot of options in Houston, but my MOH is the BEST...so I'm sure she will figure something out (fingers crossed). I saw it on tv and thought it's the best of both worlds...get a workout & learn additional ways to seduce my man :)

#14 ~Debra~

• 500 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

I was looking into this about 2 months ago. Me and one of my friends were talking about doing it. For the life of me though, I can't find a class in my city. I might have to travel to get it done but I'm willing to do that. I think it would be so much fun!

#15 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by trance_angelx0x
            There should be a class for guys. We do all these things to be sexy for them but what do we get in return? Hairy asses. lol

Yeh... that is funny!

#16 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:46 PM

I have been looking for a place to do this with my fsil but nothing is around.
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#17 Kat81

• VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jeremy_Gilliam
                My wife has been wanting to do this for a long time. She has had a hard time finding others to go with her, how cool that you have a group of 4 to drive out there and take the class together!
                I wish I lived closer I would soooo go with her. We don't have shit in Stephenville!!

#18 beachbride08

• VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:50 PM

They have these in Chicago through Flirty Girl Fitness. Some of my co-workers did the strip tease and the pole dancing class and loved it. I am going to go with them the next time. I guess they offer it for bachelorette parties and have a bar set up so you can drink after the class I guess. Or maybe before to get some courage?

#19 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:32 AM

wow sounds like fun I wish I could find a class

#20 Nitnylyin1

• 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

Hey I'm jealous that sounds fun. If I had a place near me that did it I would so sign up for it. Just a little side note for everyone looking to lose weight in a "fun" way. I highly recommend Zumba! It is soooo much fun. It's a cardio class that utilizes samba, cha-cha, mambo, merenga, salsa, reggaetone, bellydance, and other moves to upbeat latin and american songs. I'm completely addicted and almost have all my coworkers convinced to take a class with me. It's a great way to shake your hips and booty. No dance experience needed. check out the official zumba website to learn more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users