14 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    ok cool! a couple of our friends have season tickets and tailgate every game - my cousins have an Eagles Camper with a flat screen and built in Keg - it is insane - they get up early and make challah french toast and then filet mignon and all this crazy food - all day! maybe i can talk K into tailgating that day and you guys can meet up with us (he doesn't usually like to tailgate if he is not going to the game)
    That would be awesome!!

Right now I am trying to find airfare that won't break the bank. I am bummed cause we have a free Southwest ticket, but the flight times suck. Then we have two free AA tickets, but the blackout dates are in effect. Ugh!

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:15 PM

just let me know when you get situated!

are you staying at FI's family or a hotel?

#13 luckygirl

luckygirl
      • 339 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

That's an awesome gift! My FI would flip out if I gave him something like that. That will be an insane game. Good luck with flights. Sorry, I don't know anyone on the Eagles now. One of my friends parents is friends with Ron Jarworski? sp? but that's not the same thing I guess.

#14 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

yari, you wouldn't want to just buy a signed jersey? dh bought one on ebay...that's what they did for his bach party - well, part of it.
          it's an awesome gift!

#15 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alyssa
            just let me know when you get situated!

are you staying at FI's family or a hotel?
            We are going to stay at his parents house. I am totally excited I just booked our flights and I paid a whopping $114 for both of us. He had two Southwest tickets that were expired, but for $50 each we were able to reissue them. So freaking cool!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lauren
            yari, you wouldn't want to just buy a signed jersey? dh bought one on ebay...that's what they did for his bach party - well, part of it.
            it's an awesome gift!
            I actually went on ebay and placed a bid on a jersey. I hope I get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users