YAY! We finally decided on a loc for our DW!!!!
Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:02 PM
Now, I have one question. We plan to have our wedding in early Sept 2009. Would it be unreasonable to ask our guests for a definite yes/no if they can make it even though it's a full year in advance? We plan to send formal invites and STDs out of course at a later date, but the headcount will determine what size chateau we rent since we figure we have to book location pretty far in advance. TIA!
Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:07 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable at all ... I asked my guests nearly 10 months in advance ... before I sent out the invite ... just get a general headcount and make yourself a 2-5 person cushion either way when booking (people always drop out ... or possibly more want to come last minute).
I can't wait to hear about your planning and your final chateau choice ... it's going to be a gorgeous wedding.
Ooh la la!!
Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:15 PM
I think you can ask for interest at this point...get an estimate of who will come. But it seems like people change their minds right up until a few months before! So I don't know if you will be able to get any definites. But you should be able to book based on an estimate hopefully.
Are you getting legally married at home before you go? I read France has a 30day resident policy or something crazy like that in order to make it legal.
Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:19 PM
Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:24 PM
Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:23 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users