Chop my hair?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

And you know, I am in such a "space" right now I am apt to do something completely insane. Maybe I'll get streaks of a crazy color? I'll probably not do that, but it sounds fun!

#32 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

omg.... dye your hair dark!!!!!!!

#33 trophywife

trophywife
    • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:03 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kat81
      I think you are adorable no matter what you do with your hair... But I didn't know you sang! I should have hired you at my wedding :)
      For the hair issue. If it was me I would leave it long until after the wedding that way you know for sure what you can and can't do with it. Then CHOP IT! It's not that long to wait. If you do decide to chop it, do it soon so you have time to play with it. PS love the dress!
      She took the words right outta my mouth!!

But I do agree with others, you do look great in both hair dues though I'm liking the longer hair a bit more. But whatever you do, you'll still be hot!!

#34 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:55 PM

Christa - did I miss your "after" posting somewhere?

Maura - I LOVE the way your hair was for the TTD!

#35 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:14 PM

ooh i also loved your hair in the ttd!! :)

#36 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:18 PM

wanna know how i did it?

i just made a low ponytail and then inverted the ponytail (topsytail style!) and pinned the rest of the tail in a loop to look like a bun. so from the side it looks like it's twisted and from the back it looks like a low chignon

as soon as i get all my pics, i'm hoping she got a decent photo of the back and i will post it!

#37 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:26 PM

waw that sounds dead easy as well!

I just recently had my hair chopped - gonna be a while before i can test out your lovely hairstyle on my own hair!

#38 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Maura
              you guys are so funny, half of you want me to keep it long, half say chop it!

here's what i'd do with my hair for the wedding in nov as long as i dont cut it (this is my TTD teaser pic)
              Click the image to open in full size.
              I love this hair style!
              Michelle

#39 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:35 PM

I like your hair longer I think.. you can do a bit more with it for wedding styles etc.. but you do look good with short hair too :)

#40 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:05 PM

my hair was too short for an updo & too long to wear down for a wedding i was in last january. i was in the prcess of growing it out for my wedding. so i wore a wiglet. i put my hair up & clipped in this curly thing. but, i'm the queen of tacky.

i like having short hair when i'm in weddings so i can wear it down & not pay for an updo.

i'm trying to decide what to do about my hair too. i haven't cut it in 1 year & 4 months!! i want to go back to short, but i also want it long if i do BD pics. so i'm going to get a trim & keep it long until i know if i'm taking bd pics. which will be determined by how well i do in biggest loser...so much to think about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users